Automation - Car Company Tycoon game

hitnrun

Established Member
Well, I saw this on another forum this morning and thought it was pretty sweet. It is a car company tycoon game for the computer that allows you to start from scratch and design your own engines, suspension, etc.

Automation - Update Trailer - December 2012 - YouTube

Pulled straight from their website:

Automation is a car company tycoon game in which you design and build cars from scratch.

It is you who designs everything from the very core that is the engine, over the chassis, to the suspension and the car's looks.

Several games have tried this before... but were able to merely scratch the surface.

Go ahead, build your dream-car company, or simply aim to dominate the world markets with your superior design skills!

580x215xEngine-21-580x215.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3Pln0oAEIB.jpg

Automation-1041428.jpg

image_100361793_m.jpg

131542032109_Automation004.jpg

69clark

Established Member
This seems to neat, if it really gets involved then it could be fun. Only one way to see if its cheesy or not.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
cool idea... moar graphics! but considering its not a mainstream demand, i can see why it doesn't have them.

sweet concept tho! I wonder how the interface and actual program will be as far as testing and tuning...seems like it could be educational aswell

JSTBCUZ

Established Member
I could see the educational aspect of it. Would be cool if we had interactive ways like that to show us how to disassemble and reassemble our engines!

Ironhand

Banned
I already have it on my big computer and have paid for the future updates.

As far as Im aware you cant do cars just yet but they are adding stuff and making it better all of the time.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
My question is could you build say a replica of a Terminator engine? One of the screenshots posted looks pretty close to a B or H series Honda.

Ironhand

Banned
My question is could you build say a replica of a Terminator engine? One of the screenshots posted looks pretty close to a B or H series Honda.

You can build something similar to an 01 Cobra or mach engine. The game doesnt have any FI stuff yet but they are working on adding it to the game.

hitnrun

Established Member
I pre-ordered it to help out a smaller producer make their big dream happen. Plus the game will be pretty sweet once I get some twins on this v8 I built.

Users who are viewing this thread