Autometer LUNAR Boost + Air/Fuel Gauges + gauge cluster pod

Juiced-03

Established Member
*Autometer 10005 gauge cluster pod

*Autometer Lunar Boost gauge

*Autometer Lunar Air/ Fuel gauge

All are used but in fine working order and shape. The gauges are missing the black rubber band things but you could get one for probably a quarter somewhere. You could just use black electric tape if you wanted too. No instructions but they are available on the Autometer website, or just search on here like I did. I will also throw in the T fitting needed to hookup to 03-04 Cobras (to tap into the stock fuel gauge). I would like to sell all three items together but will certainly divide it up if necessary. Open to offers and pics are available!

any payment method except for checks

Juiced-03

Established Member
I most definitely will! I'll post a pic or two this evening. I'll take any fair offer.

Juiced-03

Established Member
pics...

06-09-07_2017.gif

06-09-07_2016.gif

Juiced-03

Established Member
Sorry the pics have a glare, but it's a gauge so there isn't much to see anyway. The air/fuel gauge does have the black rubber band thing, the boost gauge does not. No big deal though, just use black electrical tape or buy a new band.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Oh yeah, I have the add-a-circuit fuse so you can hook it up to your headlight switch. I only have one (I wired both gauges to one) so it will go to whoever buys the first gauge, unless you buy both gauges!

Juiced-03

Established Member
I will check it out in the daytime tomorrow and see if there are any scratches at all. I believe it is in good shape though.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I'd like to sell this sometime Sunday so I can ship it out with everything else Monday morning. I'll make someone a deal on both gauges and the pod! Throw out some numbers!

Or, if you only need one gauge, feel free to throw out an offer! Lots of PM's and no offers yet. I'm easy. The worst I can say is no!

Juiced-03

Established Member
jroush98 said:
how much for the cluster pod

I'm not sure if it will work on your cars, unless you have something else. It is made for 01+ mustangs.

I bought it at Summit for $72 + shipping and that seems to be the going rate for a new one. I obviously don't want that much, but don't know the used value of them either.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
The gauge pod is actually in very good condition. Doesn't even look like it was used for very long. Sorry my camera phone is all I have for pics right now.

06-10-07_1513.gif

06-10-07_1512.gif

Users who are viewing this thread