AutoTrix Sequential Tail Lights

autotrix

Established Member
Hello all-

We are new a vendor to this board and hope to have a humble welcome.

Mustang rear tail light sequencers are our first mustang product to release to the market. We are offering a low cost splice in kit for all mustang models.

You are provided with all necessary electrical components needed to install your kit. Instructions for all of our kits are on our site AutoTrix Install Instructions and install for the tail light sequencer kit is extremely easy.

Sequencers:
AutoTrix :: 96-04 Mustang

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have and thanks for looking at our thread.

Last edited:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Good prices on those...I was coming in here expecting to see $100 plus. This is one of those mods all of mine have had since day 1.

autotrix

Established Member
Too late eh :nonono:

Yeah its a very nice mod! We just might be the cheapest price on the net.

Last edited:

sassafras

Established Member
so... question... everytime I use the brake, do both sides fire as if I just hit my hazards?

From his video it looks as if this is the case. But I'm guessing that he's just using the signal wire that's closest to the taillights.

If its like most other kits on the market you can tap into just the turn signal wires and have the lights sequence only when you put on your turn signal; your brakes will not sequence if this is the case.

The only problem is that the turn signal only wires are buried up under the dash so you would have to run a wire for both the left and right signal from the dash back to the trunk.

Users who are viewing this thread