JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Hey ripper, can you see what you can do with this? It needs to be 80 by 80 pixels max, thanks a bunch man. I still love the sig you made for me.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
never mind ripper, I think I got it looking ok. Sorry about that. I tried to delete the post but it said I didn't have permission.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I think I should be ok, thanks for checking up DOHC. I really appreciate it. Every time I need something for my sig or avatar you guys are always so quick to help out :beer:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
No problem ripper. Actually, there was one thing I needed help with. Did you get my email ripper?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
in case you didn't get it, I just had one quick question. Do you think we could change where it says "KevinJKD" on my sig to like "03 COBRA"? The size and style of the letters is cool, but can you make the border around the letters a dark blue instead of the silver'sh border?

Other than that, I still love the sig you made for me, its perfect! If this is too much trouble than don't worry about it.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Ripper. . . .what can I say man? You are great. Thats just perfect. That is exactly what I was looking for, I really appreciate your help. So if I want to use that one now instead of the old one, what address do I use?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
awsome, thats perfect. Thanks again man, you have been a huge help. I just wish I could repay ya somehow?

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
No worries.. Just hypermart is down ! Argghhhh ? Dunno why ? Can't log into the FTP to upload it might be in the morning or a lil later on ! Ehhhh don't worry bout payback.. You post here which is more than enough for me ! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread