Established Member
couple days old, but I didn't see it posted....enjoy

Looks like this could be most epic movie ever:coolman:
[youtube_browser]NPoHPNeU9fc[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Im stoked. Hawkeye is the shit, the hulk looks legit, and scarlett johansen makes a hawt black widow!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
it's about time. this is gonna be awesome. btw, when you put them all together, captain america looks like a pussy.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Jesus titty****ing christ this movie is going to be insane.

Only thing better to the cast wouldve been if they got Edward Norton to come back as the Hulk/Banner. But id imagine that would mean a $400m budget for actors alone at that point.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Jesus titty****ing christ this movie is going to be insane.

Only thing better to the cast wouldve been if they got Edward Norton to come back as the Hulk/Banner. But id imagine that would mean a $400m budget for actors alone at that point.

From what I read...he was refusing to negotiate ..

as long as RDJR is in it...it has to be amazing

they should have just brought back Eric Bana:idea:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
what a dumbass. I guess he didnt see how well that worked for Terrance Howard....

couldn't agree with you more my friend.

Terrence and Edward are both good actors, but Robert Downey Jr. is probably best actor of our generation. This movie would be nothing without him...Dicaprio, Fassenbender and Depp being right along side him as best

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
to say that just because rdj is in it that's it's guaranteed to be awesome is wrong. iron man 2 sucked and i know rdj was in that movie. also, sherlock holmes was awful and rdj starred in that as well. he was great in the first iron man and that movie with val kilmer. but he's far from a sure thing, imo.

Last edited:

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
to say that just because rdj is in it that's it's guaranteed to be awesome is wrong. iron man 2 sucked and i know rdj was in that movie. also, sherlock holmes was awful and rdj starred in that as well. he was great in the first iron man and that movie with val kilmer. but he's far from a sure thing, imo.

You talking abuot Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? That movie was hilarious and Kilmer killed it in that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread