Avengers Trailer

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
wish the guy from "The Incredible Hulk" was still playing the hulk but either way it looks vicious, cant wait to see the hulk and Iron man do the damn thang!!!!!!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
im on board too, ed norton was great too bad....either way movie is going to be sick. anyone know if its true lou ferrigno is actually doing the voice of the hulk? that was reported long ago

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
to say that just because rdj is in it that's it's guaranteed to be awesome is wrong. iron man 2 sucked and i know rdj was in that movie. also, sherlock holmes was awful and rdj starred in that as well. he was great in the first iron man and that movie with val kilmer. but he's far from a sure thing, imo.

Figures you of all people would have this opinion....

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
it better be 4 hours long!

A pic released showed a running time of 190minutes...not bad
bandwagonnyan.gif

to say that just because rdj is in it that's it's guaranteed to be awesome is wrong. iron man 2 sucked and i know rdj was in that movie. also, sherlock holmes was awful and rdj starred in that as well. he was great in the first iron man and that movie with val kilmer. but he's far from a sure thing, imo.
All I said was that this movie would be nothing with out him ...and he has made more great movies...he was in frggen Weird Science man:rockon:
Gonna be ****ing AWESOME!! I'm not sure if I'm more excited for this or the Dark Knight Rises.

gonna be a great 2012 :pop:
huge Batman fan... but I am not sure I could watch it over this...

Ironman, Captain America, Hulk , Hawkeye, Thor and Loki all in one film....ssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiii

My guess is Red Skull will be in here somewhere because no one knows what the fack happened to him in the First Avenger.
Spidey is also rumored to make an appearance

Last edited:

mysterio

Established Member
I'm pissed spidey isn't gonna have a role in the movie period! Lol

Spiderman wasn't in the original Avengers line up, and this movie is clearly focused on the original/early Avengers.

Last edited:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Well its easy to see who wears the pants in that group lol..........iron man. I wonder how many guys flirt with Johanssen at each movie set. I'd be all ovvvvver her. They'd have to be like......."hey you......get your ass over here we have to shoot your scene"

I agree with the Capt. America comment. Why do they have him looking all wimpy? He's got that dinky costume he wore during those pep rallies in the captain america movie. And iron man has a titanium plated jet suit that shoot missles lol. I'd be like WTF?

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member

get out:kaboom: RDJ is one of the best actors of this generation, Not THE best but one of the best. And its not the actors fault if a movie isn't great, that's up to the writers, directors, producers and editors. Actor just does what he is told to do.

Let me guess, you probably think all the transformers movies sucked to huh?

Just poking fun at you, lol. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one and they all stink.:beer:

blwn306

Established Member
I thought spidey was a og...dammit! I need to do some research! None the less looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread