Awe snap! Dat's rollin on what now?!?

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
A few bolt on MODS: BBK Equal length Headers with BBK X-Pipe with 1 Chamber Flowmasters and 2.5 Chrome Tail pipes coming out the back.(Sounds Good). Fender well BBK cold air intake. Redone Heads and Pistons. The motor has 208,XXX miles and still running very strong and healthy.

anybody find this a little funny. I don't consider redone heads "A few bolt on mods" much less having the pistons "redone"?!?! So he is considering basically a rebuilt motor as a few bolt ons? oh yeah, if the motor is rebuilt, don't you normally say it has 208,xxx miles on body and xx,xxx miles on motor?

quick someone grab a MOAB Bomb for that puppy and take the owner out with it!!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
svt1.8t said:
what the fuc******** is that 7500 are you fuc********* kidding me wow

well, $5k of that is probably for those ridiculous tires. :bash:

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
What a waste of a nice 5.0 ex CHP car, and if the guy that is posting about buying it is for real.......well the car seems to fit the "brutha" so to say. :bash:

Cobrastruk04

BetterthanU said:
haha I've got $1,000 that says that's seen one-too-many of the Oakland "sideshows." Welcome to the Bay, Everyone :kaboom:
Got to love the shit Oakland spits out. I love the bay area but some of the shit i see makes me sick!

Users who are viewing this thread