Awesome deal on eBay on a Mach 1!

wjk

Established Member
The Terminator with 0 miles which was just on eBay didn't even make it to $45k. This car is worth $15k maybe.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
There may be a story behind it. Buddy of mine had a truck for sale....only because his wife said it had to go. After 6-7 months on ebay she actually checked the ebay ad and he was asking 2-3 times what the truck was worth so it wouldnt sell lol. I think they ended up getting a divorce like a year later.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
My message to him:

If you are able to get 45k for this car, I have some things I need you to help me sell. You are wayyy out of the ball park with that price.

PS. A bit of Simple Green and a water hose would work wonders under the hood. Especially since you are asking 45,000 for a 15,000 car.
and it has a 4.6 liter engine, not a 4.3.
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to help you out.
Good Luck.

If I get a reply, I will post it.

mystical

Established Member
My message to him:

If you are able to get 45k for this car, I have some things I need you to help me sell. You are wayyy out of the ball park with that price.

PS. A bit of Simple Green and a water hose would work wonders under the hood. Especially since you are asking 45,000 for a 15,000 car.
and it has a 4.6 liter engine, not a 4.3.
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to help you out.
Good Luck.

If I get a reply, I will post it.

:lol:

My car has 25K miles and the engine bay has never been hosed down. It is near spotless. I don't see how a low mile car can have such a dirty bay.

Lieutenant Dan

dey rapin erbody out hur!
Established Member
It could be one of those situations where the angry wife wants the sports car gone, & the smart husband posts an absurd ad. (knowing it won't sell)

The AntiRice

Established Member
collectors quality? yeah cuz the underhood shots showed every last spec of that 9,xxx miles worth of dirt. people need to stop smoking things they find under their sink.

mach1won

Established Member
well since my mach is an 03 with 34,000 miles i think it should be worth around 20k.... :poke: any takers??? oh and my engine bay is super clean! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread