Axzd plan pricing on new 2008 gt 500's

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
So what does this do for pricing? Because all the dealerships I've been to still want top dollar for their cars.
Are you are car dealer? If so I'm looking for a black with tungsten stripe. Maybe you can find me one at a descent price. Used is a option to just not many miles.
Thanks,
Justin

Last edited:

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
Wasn't there a $3,000 rebate on 2008's too?

I'm guessing that you can get one cheaper than (X-plan - $3,000) with the 2010's on the horizon.

frydguy79

Established Member
So what does this do for pricing? Because all the dealerships I've been to still want top dollar for their cars.
Are you are car dealer? If so I'm looking for a black with tungsten stripe. Maybe you can find me one at a descent price. Used is a option to just not many miles.
Thanks,
Justin

i am a dealer, i have been sold out, but i would be glad to help
pm me your wants

carnut726

Established Member
Black, stripe delete, spoiler delete and a KR hood painted and installed... you can do?

frydguy79

Established Member
there are some stripe delete's out there, but the spoiler delete, would either take a new trunk or body work, and for the hood, aftermarket fiberglass is available, a true kr hood would be fantastic, i want one too.

1tufgt

Established Member
the A,X,Z,D plans are just different discounts that Ford offers emplyoees, retiree's and friends / families of these employees and retiree's.

VTTRAPN03

Established Member
I would be very interested to see what a dealer would say. I went to a Ford Dealer here in Chicago on Wednesday and they told me no D plan.

Did this just come out or did they not know?

frydguy79

Established Member
it depends on how bad they are wanting to move them and whether or not the dealer got it on trade or ordered it in
a car with a retail of 47705 should have a invoice of 436xx something and then you have the marketing money of 3000 would make a zero of 40600 on a go get car and if the dealer had hold back on it of about 13xx.xx less for a zero deal, and most are not in the business of losing money

and dplan is only for the employees of a ford dealership and their imediate family, father,mother brother,sister, and steps, and grand parents

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I'm hearing you have to have a pin number for this and be registered? any truth to that? For this plan pricing, that is.... and the 3000 incentive expires Apr 1....

frydguy79

Established Member
a= ford employee pricing
z=r etired ford employee pricing
x = supplier pricing, if you work for a company that ford gives special pricing to their employees
d= ford dealership employees
and yes a pin number is required for these plans
:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread