AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

WOH HRSY

Established Member
Funny thing is I put sun block on but it wore off, you can definitely see what side faced the sun most when looking at my neck lol.

I'll start a thread for Saturday now. :banana:

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
No problem man. Hopefully it's just the simple line issue. And yah I think I'm heading to the pavs this saturday.

Hey I'm good with meeting at that walmart again, I'm the guy with the white SN95 cobra with the black bullitts. Maybe Frank too? Since he met with us there before the cruise.

and forcefed, If you are burnt they I'm toast because I'm ridiculously red haha.

Funny thing is I put sun block on but it wore off, you can definitely see what side faced the sun most when looking at my neck lol.

I'll start a thread for Saturday now. :banana:

haha ya im paying for it today lol :fm:

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Hey guys check it out. The truth is, i did not get enough footage, i tried to show everyone i could! but there was not enough footage. Let me know what you think

[youtube_browser]wSuNc0naV_c[/youtube_browser]

Joeazhp

Established Member
nice video and next time i put a go pro on so you guy's can watch the bike and me flying in the twisties :) when we pulled over to wait for you guys we were a good 3-4 min ahead lol hitting 150 a few times will do that

Jefe

Established Member
Nice job on the video. Lets plan something between Tucson and Phoenix. I could probably get a handful of guys to make the trip

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
+1 on the video, pretty good stuff 9tmare! Yah it isn't much footage but you did a good job on it.

By any chance forcefed can you upload the vid of when we all left the fountain? That would have been nice since some of us got on it right there. Hope I'm not asking too much but could you send me the footage of when we were all leaving the tow-truck incident? (I recall I stepped on it there and you were recording, just want to hear what my car sounds like on video lol) Please and thank you if possible!

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
+1 on the video, pretty good stuff 9tmare! Yah it isn't much footage but you did a good job on it.

By any chance forcefed can you upload the vid of when we all left the fountain? That would have been nice since some of us got on it right there. Hope I'm not asking too much but could you send me the footage of when we were all leaving the tow-truck incident? (I recall I stepped on it there and you were recording, just want to hear what my car sounds like on video lol) Please and thank you if possible!

yea no problemo! the video is everything from the camcorder. The exiting from the fountain and leaving the tow truc was done on my brothers phone. Ill get that up asap. Give me like 1-2 hours, in the middle of somethin atm :)

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
yea no problemo! the video is everything from the camcorder. The exiting from the fountain and leaving the tow truc was done on my brothers phone. Ill get that up asap. Give me like 1-2 hours, in the middle of somethin atm :)

Thanks really appreciate it! Oh don't worry man take your time, it's no rush. But sounds good thanks again!

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
That's pretty good man, thanks for uploading! I was curious as to what my car sounded like haha. It sounds pretty raspy with that O/R X I have on there, but it sounds deep and aggressive at the same time. Hmm might have to invest in a cat back to change that a little bit.

Svtsnakebyte

Established Member
Great job on the video! Got the hose fixed today. It was a pin hole leak in the oil cooler return hose that sprayed Just about every thing under the car with a thin layer of oil. Although I only lost about 1.5 of the 8 qt. Of oil.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Great job on the video! Got the hose fixed today. It was a pin hole leak in the oil cooler return hose that sprayed Just about every thing under the car with a thin layer of oil. Although I only lost about 1.5 of the 8 qt. Of oil.

Good to hear! Wow it looked like a bigger problem with all that smoke. Have fun cleaning it up now haha. And my car actually happened to get sprayed with oil as you passed by me, it's on my mirrors and headlights; just noticed it yesterday. Good excuse to wash it though

AdamSVT

Established Member
Good to hear! Wow it looked like a bigger problem with all that smoke. Have fun cleaning it up now haha. And my car actually happened to get sprayed with oil as you passed by me, it's on my mirrors and headlights; just noticed it yesterday. Good excuse to wash it though

+1 Glad to hear it wasn't a major issue.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
That's pretty good man, thanks for uploading! I was curious as to what my car sounded like haha. It sounds pretty raspy with that O/R X I have on there, but it sounds deep and aggressive at the same time. Hmm might have to invest in a cat back to change that a little bit.

Nice job on the video. Lets plan something between Tucson and Phoenix. I could probably get a handful of guys to make the trip

nice video and next time i put a go pro on so you guy's can watch the bike and me flying in the twisties :) when we pulled over to wait for you guys we were a good 3-4 min ahead lol hitting 150 a few times will do that

Nice video! I wish I would of done a WOT fly by though lol, next time. :beer:

Thanks guys :)

Im glad it was an easy fix :)

And jefe i want to setup a cruise to that secluded area in one of your vids :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread