Baby Announcement (car content included)...

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I thought you all might appreciate my wife and I's most recent baby announcement. :) I wasn't sure if the wife would be on board or not but she really liked the idea. We've been together for 20 years and married for 11, so it's pretty much a given to all of our friends and family that there are many car related things in our life. And my wife figured with a second boy on the way there is probably even more car stuff in her future, so why not welcome the kid the world with the below. :)

Garagebrogreenmd_zpsnie6wyky.png

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Awesome idea, congrats man! My first little boy is on the way too, eta late May.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Congrats!!!

Call me crazy, but I'm trying to figure out why I've seen your picture before? Have you posted it previously? Since it's #2, you have a idea what you're in for. My daughter is 10.5 months old and holy wow what a ride it's been! lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love it! You got to get that photo framed and enjoy it when the kids get a bit older. Most of all, congratulations Ryan. April will be a wonderful month for you and your wife. :)

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Thanks guys. And congrats to you as well Zach!

Congrats!!!

Call me crazy, but I'm trying to figure out why I've seen your picture before? Have you posted it previously? Since it's #2, you have a idea what you're in for. My daughter is 10.5 months old and holy wow what a ride it's been! lol

I think the only other place I posted this pic was in my "Bought the Teal Terminator Back" thread. So maybe you already saw it there. That might have been a month or two ago.

Love it! You got to get that photo framed and enjoy it when the kids get a bit older. Most of all, congratulations Ryan. April will be a wonderful month for you and your wife. :)

Yeah, I actually have a copy of it printed in my office. I haven't framed it but we probably will print a copy on some nice paper and frame it at some point.

blue 07

Established Member
Congrats !! You better hide the keys now, I have two boys and they have an eye on the prize already !!

Attachments

• IMG_3234.JPG
    IMG_3234.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 286

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Thanks guys. And a big congrats to you as well Hudson! Twin boys... that'll be fun (and trouble)! :)

Blue07, I can almost guarantee this car will be gone before either of my boys will be near driving age. But I hope there is something in the garage at that time that they'll be hankering to steal the keys for. We'll see. I may be so broke by then that there won't be any Mustangs around, lol.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
That's where I saw it! Congrats again. I look forward to having a #2 myself someday soon.

blue 07

Established Member
Thanks guys. And a big congrats to you as well Hudson! Twin boys... that'll be fun (and trouble)! :)

Blue07, I can almost guarantee this car will be gone before either of my boys will be near driving age. But I hope there is something in the garage at that time that they'll be hankering to steal the keys for. We'll see. I may be so broke by then that there won't be any Mustangs around, lol.
Keep the car, you will be glad you did !!!

Users who are viewing this thread