Back from the Storm, ha!

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Glad everything is ok!!! If you know of any other guys down there...let us know how they are if they have not checked in yet.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
yeah, it's getting bad. not only that, people are makeing this into a racist thing.

-chiz

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
That really sucks, as it is I grew up in Louisiana and personally know that racism tends to show it's ugly face there more often than alot of places. Now you add a horrible event like this and I can only imagine that it can sometimes bring out the worst in people. IMO the media most of the time also focuses on the negative! I am pretty sure that there are alot of heroic stories out there that should be reported on.. People need hope, not constant bashing. Sorry to hijack thread, just got carried away. I actually lived about 7 or 8 houses away from 2004SVT, and am very glad he is ok.

Yeah, screw these New Orleans people, looting. Thats Louisiana for ya though. Im moving to a place where you help you neighboors and hold the door for people. And the girls are all little church girls during the day, and freaks at night. hahaha.

The truck is great BTW, Im getting 8mpg city and about 12 on the highway. Vince will finish the tuning within the next 2 months. Thanks guys and I hope everyone is ok.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
if you move to memphis you can ride down and bring the truck to the street races here in bham and the one on hwy13 which is a 30 min from me in the direction towards memphis.

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
chuchomula said:
Glad you are all ok... It is a pretty bad scene out there.
Good to hear man, We're counting our blessings and praying hard here in Florida. Hope we can dodge them storms down here. I can't even imagine the feeling of losing everything.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
glad to hear everything's all good; we got a little flodding down here in south Florida when she hit but NOTHING like you guys got. hope everything works out

Users who are viewing this thread