Back in Black!

BlackSnake01

Established Member
Hello all! I'm David, and I'm new here to SVTP. I sold my Screaming Yellow 2005 V6 coupe over a year ago in order to get something with a bit more...bite, if you will. Yesterday I made the 300+ mile trip from my home in Albemarle, NC to Woodstock, GA, about 30 miles outside of Atlanta. I returned home with a 2001 SVT Cobra with a clean GA title and (even after the drive home) an odometer reading of only 5,600 miles!! :-D It's jet black and has '04 Cobra wheels and a K&N CAI. It came with all of the original documentation and more! Needless to say, I'm a very happy man! Happy to be back in the game and able to run with the big boys. With all of that out of the way, I want to say that I look forward to meeting each and every one of you as time goes on. Advice and opinions are always welcome. Happy driving. :burnout:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Congrats on the purchase and welcome from a fellow North Carolinian! Post some pics up of the new ride.

memach1

Established Member
welcome, my 01 has 119k on the odo so you got some catching up to do.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You got really fortunate to find a 2001 with mileage that low. I'll bet the paint is in superior condition. Enjoy it! :beer:

BlackSnake01

Established Member
Thanks to you all for the very warm welcome! I'm having some trouble trying to figure out how to post pictures though. When I press "Insert Image", it asks for the URL. But the images are off of my computer, not online. I'm terribly confused. Can someone help me?

Last edited:

Black4VPower

SVT Poster
Established Member
Wow, thats low mileage! Great find! I would love to see some pics. Welcome to the site, I also have a black 99 Cobra with 77,000 miles.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
We all know that black is the fastest color! Congrats on the new ride, in for pictures!

01yellercobra

Established Member
Thanks to you all for the very warm welcome! I'm having some trouble trying to figure out how to post pictures though. When I press "Insert Image", it asks for the URL. But the images are off of my computer, not online. I'm terribly confused. Can someone help me?

You need to host them on a site like Photobucket. Copy the img tag and post it.

BlackSnake01

Established Member
029.jpg.html

Users who are viewing this thread