Back in Business

themachwon22

Established Member
Well after selling my 2004 Mach 1 in 2010, I've always wanted another mustang... Well today was the day! I just picked up a 2014 DSG Mustang GT... obviously bone stock because its new but it came with the track package which was really nice with the Brembo's!

I just wanted to say I'm back! and glad to be here! :banana:

God Speed!!!

:beer:

themachwon22

Established Member
yeah it is so much different! in a good way! it sucks that it just snowed here and I cant drive it much but spring is around the corner.... that's what they tell me anyway

Dreams2Reality

Established Member
Yeah the winter in the northeast has been brutal and I'm hoping we've seen the last of any significant snowfall. Can't wait for some nice weather so I can detail my car and start hitting the track.

SteveC

Established Member
I went from an 03 GT to a 14 GT track pack and the difference was night and day. Hopefully the weather gets better up your way so you can get that baby out and run it through its paces. Congrats!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Congrats and welcome back! I recently came back to the Mustang world as well (14 DIB Track Pack)....really impressed with how far these cars have come.

themachwon22

Established Member
hey guys thanks for all the replies... and yeah I cant wait for the weather to break so I can really get out and enjoy it and wash it.. and maybe it can stay clean for longer than 1 hour... and these cars are amazing i'm really impressed... ford knew what they were doing

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread