Back in the 500 rwhp club.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
That sucks. But that's part of hot rodding as far as I am concered. Cops are just part of the deal.

So which car will you be bringin on the 30th? Your Dad still coming?
I haven't asked him yet, but I am sure he'd love to cruise around in his car some with us... We got the window fixed today, it acutally had a good motor, but the plug to it or something was loose. Had to pull it all apart to find that out, but it is good to go now, so I can actually wash and wax the damn thing, it hasn't been washed since it was painted in May of 04 because the window was stuck half way down.:eek: I will be in my 86, if and only if I can get my DRs for the back. It will look retarded with 17x9s and 275s in the back, plus it won't be very fun to drive without boost, and I don't feel like melting my rain tires at 90 if we get to play any.:lol1:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
I haven't asked him yet, but I am sure he'd love to cruise around in his car some with us... We got the window fixed today, it acutally had a good motor, but the plug to it or something was loose. Had to pull it all apart to find that out, but it is good to go now, so I can actually wash and wax the damn thing, it hasn't been washed since it was painted in May of 04 because the window was stuck half way down.:eek: I will be in my 86, if and only if I can get my DRs for the back. It will look retarded with 17x9s and 275s in the back, plus it won't be very fun to drive without boost, and I don't feel like melting my rain tires at 90 if we get to play any.:lol1:

Buy Jeremy lunch and I'm sure he'll buff it out for ya. He buffed mine with his Porter it looks MUCH better. I think it looks great and he's still not happy with it. That tells you how picky he is!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Buy Jeremy lunch and I'm sure he'll buff it out for ya. He buffed mine with his Porter it looks MUCH better. I think it looks great and he's still not happy with it. That tells you how picky he is!
Buff what out? The vert? It's got a new paint job... it's been sitting in a shop, storage or a garage for the past 2.5 years, it has maybe 24 hours of sunlight on the paint... plus it's never been in rain so the paint looks pretty good, even if its a little dusty. I dust it dry wash (spray detail and buff) it about once a month or so, so it still shines better than any car we own.:pepper: I just want to actually wash it and get some wax on it so it's bling bling, but it was hard to do with the window half cracked.:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread