Back in the 500 rwhp club.

JKD

Banned
xcobra04x said:
No excuses' I'll bring pics tonight up at the meet, so you know I'm not bullshiting.

I dont have my car tuned yet, but it should be tuned next saturday. So after that, if your not ready, I'll wait for your smoking @$$ yellow big bird self to race. LOL

I've got money on Jeremy. Your twin screw vs Jeremy's Heaton and I say Jeremy will still drag you. :coolman:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
don't even pull that bullshit, you're pussy ass wouldn't wait around one more day for me to finish my finals.

stfu, you knew i was only in town for a couple days because i was coming through on my way to Houston. i even told you i'd drive out to Denton and you couldn't take a 10min study break to get drug. when you're ready, you know how to get ahold of me :loser:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
black01mustang said:
so how much did the motor wind up costing? new piston =10,000, smoking motor priceless

Yeah right, a credit card couldn't cover this one. Kids gonna have to setup a swiss bank account.

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
JKD said:
I've got money on Jeremy. Your twin screw vs Jeremy's Heaton and I say Jeremy will still drag you. :coolman:

There's something going on that he hasnt told us if womack only beat him by half a car.

If that is TRUE. Jeremy, I would'nt waste your money on the kb2.8 then. Your car is pretty good if it can hang with a twin.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
Nate, I need a rematch!

.. Nothin but a 302 and a 50 shot. :lol:
In due time...are their limitations on the race? motor to motor? power adder to power adder? Do I need to limit Jet size?:D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha hell no.

Damn cheaty LS1 bastards. Race me once all motor, then you can spray the 200 shot or whatever you have in there and see how bad of an ass kicking it is. :D

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
Haha hell no.

Damn cheaty LS1 bastards. Race me once all motor, then you can spray the 200 shot or whatever you have in there and see how bad of an ass kicking it is. :D
How is it cheating? power adder to power adder:shrug: ? lol

There will never be a 200 shot on that car with the stock bottom end and pistons...You ever seen an ls1 spit chicken bones all over the highway? I have lol.

I'm running out of injector as it is on motor right now and even though it will be a wet kit i'm hooking up (if I ever get bottle) still don't feel comfortable with them.

JKD

Banned
xcobra04x said:
There's something going on that he hasnt told us if womack only beat him by half a car.

If that is TRUE. Jeremy, I would'nt waste your money on the kb2.8 then. Your car is pretty good if it can hang with a twin.

LMAO, you're just sayin that because you know when that he puts on the 2.8 he's King of the group until my turbo setup is complete. :loser: John, you're car is gonna be be fast for sure, but Jeremy's car with the 2.8 is gonna be SICK.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
LMAO, you're just sayin that because you know when that he puts on the 2.8 he's King of the group until my turbo setup is complete. :loser: John, you're car is gonna be be fast for sure, but Jeremy's car with the 2.8 is gonna be SICK.

GOING to be sick? Car already has emphysema as it is...what's next? Heart disease?

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
foofinator said:
Just don't cry when you get beat by a pullied only eaton.

I'm going to inspect that damn pumpkin of yours and check myself. Yall are making it seem like he's got something in it other then that pulley stock/ported blower. what ever it is.

Well see in time. what the results are.

Its whatever. I'm just glad I got rid of the eaton and got a 2.2.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

$ickZ06

Established Member
xcobra04x said:
I'm going to inspect that damn pumpkin of yours and check myself. Yall are making it seem like he's got something in it other then that pulley stock/ported blower. what ever it is.

Well see in time. what the results are.

Its whatever. I'm just glad I got rid of the eaton and got a 2.2.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

Maybe he has a small shot?

BTW: did you get your car tuned yet? Numbers?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
LOL 2.8 on Js car won't beat me... Do I need to come out and throw my car's weight around or have you forgotten about me already.:idea:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
LOL 2.8 on Js car won't beat me... Do I need to come out and throw my car's weight around or have you forgotten about me already.:idea:

You said yourself Strokd was retired for awhile. I was just going by that.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
You said yourself Strokd was retired for awhile. I was just going by that.
Well she's coming out often now... got pulled over for guess what, out of date tags/inspection, in my ****en DRIVEWAY... bastard musta been doing about 90 through the neighborhood to catch me since he didn't turn around for at least 1/2 a mile after passing me on the only street I was on for a god 15 seconds...:nonono: My storage is a good 3/4 mile total from my house, and he just appered behind me right in front of my house out of no where. Neat how he can risk people's lives to give me a ticket.:dw: Anyway, since I am getting the car legal to get the tickets dis-missed, might as well start driving the car. I'll be driving it a lot more too since I'll have the 17s on it, as soon as the Hoosiers come in anyway.:rollseyes

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Well she's coming out often now... got pulled over for guess what, out of date tags/inspection, in my ****en DRIVEWAY... bastard musta been doing about 90 through the neighborhood to catch me since he didn't turn around for at least 1/2 a mile after passing me on the only street I was on for a god 15 seconds...:nonono: My storage is a good 3/4 mile total from my house, and he just appered behind me right in front of my house out of no where. Neat how he can risk people's lives to give me a ticket.:dw: Anyway, since I am getting the car legal to get the tickets dis-missed, might as well start driving the car. I'll be driving it a lot more too since I'll have the 17s on it, as soon as the Hoosiers come in anyway.:rollseyes

That sucks. But that's part of hot rodding as far as I am concered. Cops are just part of the deal.

So which car will you be bringin on the 30th? Your Dad still coming?

Users who are viewing this thread