Bad Evo wreck

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Wow. That one is bad. We've all done stupid shit, some worse than others, but that's a horrible way to go out. At least no other cars were involved and I feel sorry for his family. 20 is a young age still to have a powerful car. RIP.

Last edited:

BladeX10

Established Member
Im sorry but i dont have any sympathy. Going 120+ on that road is the most stupid thing you could do. Glad he didnt hurt any others while being reckless.

dudemang2

Established Member
Probably lost control trying to avoid those dumb hos who "swerved into the right lane". Darwin's law beotchez

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Talk about unrecognizable- RIP. Stupid way to go, but we've all done stupid shit. Too bad he won't be able to learn from his mistake.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
RIP to the victim.

But he also seems to have felt he was "on top of the world" or "invincible" by the statement he told his mother over the phone.

The fact that he was doing fastest enough speed down a suburban street like that at 2:30 AM makes me have less sympathy for him, but still some.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
terrible way to go out...RIP...i feel for his family though, you never want to lose your own child, and it's hard at that age...these kids have to think more

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
If you are going at those speeds and you know a crash is imminent, avoid trees at all costs. I remember falling asleep on the wheel on the highway from a four hour drive on florida turnpike at 3am (cruise control set at 100 mph). I swerved off the road and instead of crashing into my trees on the right, I slammed into the guardrail on the left that separated the oncoming lanes. I walked away.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
He was 20 years old, driving an Evo. There's your problem. Very few guys that age have a clue what can happen. I know at 20 I was driving like a bat-outta-hell everywhere I went. Not to mention the street racing that was going on. I feel bad for his family though.

gamebred26

Established Member
dont point the finger. kid was 20. like we were all responsible drivers at 20 years old. come on.

Users who are viewing this thread