Bad neighbors SMH

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
One neighbor sucks so I’ll piss off the entire block to show that one neighbor, it’s GENIUS! It’s ok though, that seniority bubble will protect him.

Anxiously awaiting the video From a neighborhood in the Midwest comprised of one man ripping another’s head off, using it as a basketball, and then shoving it back up said man’s own ass.

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
To do this in the beginning is his bad. No excuse. He is the jerk. However, being a considerate person is one thing. But letting him continue to abuse you is partially your fault. You can post on here and do 100 videos, write congress and complain to the whole world until kingdom come and NONE of that will do any good at all. Until you man up and tell him enough you are wasting time. By allowing it to continue you are not showing him you are considerate, or nice or a good neighbor. You are showing him he can do what he wants and you dont even matter in his world. Tell him straight up and be done with it! Trust me you will thank yourself and feel great! Even if he whipped your butt good, if you stand up to him and quit taking his crap, it would end his abuse of you IMMEDIATELY and you would show yourself a man. Being nice is one thing. We should all try that. Taking crap from anyone incourages abusers to keep putting it to ya. And firmly establishes you as a target for further abuse. Until you end this, then at least.../END THREAD!

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
giphy.gif

madscotsman

Established Member
Why not restrict access to your property with a locked gate so he can't retrieve the basketballs when they come over the wall? I'd also have a conveniently mobile piece of plywood with nails driven upward in it, laying on the other side of the wall for the basketball to land on when it comes over. He'll get tired of buying new balls with either solution.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
To do this in the beginning is his bad. No excuse. He is the jerk. However, being a considerate person is one thing. But letting him continue to abuse you is partially your fault. You can post on here and do 100 videos, write congress and complain to the whole world until kingdom come and NONE of that will do any good at all. Until you man up and tell him enough you are wasting time. By allowing it to continue you are not showing him you are considerate, or nice or a good neighbor. You are showing him he can do what he wants and you dont even matter in his world. Tell him straight up and be done with it! Trust me you will thank yourself and feel great! Even if he whipped your butt good, if you stand up to him and quit taking his crap, it would end his abuse of you IMMEDIATELY and you would show yourself a man. Being nice is one thing. We should all try that. Taking crap from anyone incourages abusers to keep putting it to ya. And firmly establishes you as a target for further abuse. Until you end this, then at least.../END THREAD!

Though I agree with you, I try to be understanding and considerable myself. I need to give him ample time from our last correspondence to correct the situation being he “forgot” since August.
With that said, I do have the CC&Rs and am doing my homework
IMG_7115.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
This is some horse crap. He sends me a pic of a volley ball net and I tell him it’s gotta be as tall as the backboard or it will still be coming over the wall. He then wants me to arrange to meet him. He asks me what time and I say 2-3pm. I show up on time and he says he never agreed to that time, so come back later...
I send him a pic of how high the ball is bouncing (not even talking about missing the backboard entirely). He tells me I’m threatening him?? And he’s not talking to me. I say ok, have a nice day. He texts back and says come over at 3:30 so I did and I’ll post next the conversation
IMG_7127.JPG

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
So here is the video. I come over pushing a baby stroller and they say I’m a threatening person. I had video from my other angle but that camera died, so audio only

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
This is some horse crap. He sends me a pic of a volley ball net and I tell him it’s gotta be as tall as the backboard or it will still be coming over the wall. He then wants me to arrange to meet him. He asks me what time and I say 2-3pm. I show up on time and he says he never agreed to that time, so come back later...
I send him a pic of how high the ball is bouncing (not even talking about missing the backboard entirely). He tells me I’m threatening him?? And he’s not talking to me. I say ok, have a nice day. He texts back and says come over at 3:30 so I did and I’ll post next the conversation View attachment 1570013

Now I just feel stupid for ever even looking at this thread and trying to help by commenting on this “problem” that you are using as a reason to get clicks or something. Im out...I am going to go do something much more interesting like watch paint dry or something. Good luck with the future video productions!

Users who are viewing this thread