Bad*ss Syclone Typhoon :video:

hardcore35th

Established Member
GLHS837 said:
Yep, I'm the internet racer:) You challenge me to a money race from 1,00 miles away, after you said you'd post vids to back up your claims. Oh, I never called the TBSS any names, that was someone else.

Sorry if you get upset about folks doubting claims you cant back up:) Nick left too:)

I never challenged you to a race, you offered vids.
Ill have some soon enough. Sorry about the mixup of the name calling. Doubt all you like. Dont doubt that we can make a pass and you, and a stock SRT will lose. You live 1000 miles away? $3000 then. Bring it. You can use this as legal binding. :thumbsup:

stango

StangoWango
Established Member
hardcore35th said:
Ill have some soon enough. Sorry about the mixup of the name calling. Doubt all you like. Dont doubt that we can make a pass and you, and a stock SRT will lose. You live 1000 miles away? $3000 then. Bring it. You can use this as legal binding. :thumbsup:

You should get the guy from pinks to come too.

GLHS837

Established Member

GLHS837

Established Member

hardcore35th

Established Member
stango said:
You should get the guy from pinks to come too.
LOL! I was actually on Pinks already, with my Mustang. On the "All Out" show. I was trying to be very consistant, and take it easy on the car, so I had it set to run 11.0s and it turned out they wanted 10.0 cars. It shows me right near the beginning at the signup table, then shows my car racing a green WS6. A close friend of mine made it to the "sweet 16" as they called it but got caught sleeping at the light. He was in the Black convertible Vette.

Last edited:

hardcore35th

Established Member

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Eh, the SRT8 is nice, but it can't really tow. A TBSS can, and plus, it's got an LS2, so it's easy to get a nice H/C/I combo.

Also, I love the Sy/Tys, but I'd rather have my truck. I could turn my truck into something much faster than a Sy for the price of one.

Edit: what's the name of the second song that was in the original vid?

Last edited:

Blades

Established Member
hardcore35th said:
Mine made a touch more HP, and way more tq. Where were you starting the pull at? Had you already passed peak tq befor you could go WOT?

Meh. I forgot it was so long ago. I have the dyno sheets/files somewhere but mainly it was only to ensure that I had proper A/F. Mind you, this was only with a tune.

They are putting the 6.4L in the new SRT8s.. Est 500hp.. You better get modding sir.

And.. GLHS837: I think you know I meant AWHP.. Come on now. And yeah, there was one that put down those #s with RWHP. Hes from the west florida area. More than a few mods..

hardcore35th

Established Member
Blades said:
Meh. I forgot it was so long ago. I have the dyno sheets/files somewhere but mainly it was only to ensure that I had proper A/F. Mind you, this was only with a tune.

They are putting the 6.4L in the new SRT8s.. Est 500hp.. You better get modding sir.

And.. GLHS837: I think you know I meant AWHP.. Come on now. And yeah, there was one that put down those #s with RWHP. Hes from the west florida area. More than a few mods..
Thats nothing a nice quiet hairdryer wont take care of. Im seriously probably not going to be modding it more than it is, unless someone makes a super nice turbo kit. My mustang is plenty fast and loud enough for me. I like the TB to stay a sleeper.

03SONIC33

Established Member
They are so sweet!
IMG_0211.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread