BADA BING

jonas

Established Member
BADA BANG

Compliments to Shawn Ellis of Socal Diablo

Thats with stock exhaust manifolds, 17# pulley 55# squirters and all your common boltons including a catted x-pipe. And no I dont run a BAP and its pure 91 octane crapifornia gas straight from 76, no octane booster or racegas blend.

My buddy "name withheld due to a planned money race this week" pulled 636 today with the only diffs being a 19# pulley and BBK Longtubes and a blend of 103 octane gas. I should add that his longtubes arent even designed for the larger 03 exhaust ports!!! I'll ask if I can post his graph soon.

Anyone want to meet me at lacr on wednesday and watch me get kicked for no cage when I run my first ever 11?

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
dude.....wow:uh oh: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
now you definetly need some et streets!!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rockon: :rockon:

stang99

Why Wednesday? Everyone knows that Wednesdays are the unofficial import grudge night races and that Fridays are the unofficial domestic grudge night races. And the track prep is significantly better on Friday nights. So, if you are going to get thrown out, you should go when you can go the fastest and that would be Friday.
Post if you are going to go to LACR Wednesday, for sure. If it is not raining, I might come out to witness the 11's on your car. But, make sure that you are serious because it is getting really cold out here (also read no traction when it is cold with lots of extra HP).

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Why Wednesday? Everyone knows that Wednesdays are the unofficial import grudge night races and that Fridays are the unofficial domestic grudge night races. And the track prep is significantly better on Friday nights. So, if you are going to get thrown out, you should go when you can go the fastest and that would be Friday.
Post if you are going to go to LACR Wednesday, for sure. If it is not raining, I might come out to witness the 11's on your car. But, make sure that you are serious because it is getting really cold out here (also read no traction when it is cold with lots of extra HP).

WHY WEDNESDAY?

BECAUSE IT COMES BEFORE FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

stang99

Horny dog!!!! You can't wait to get kicked out of LACR? Well, we shall see! I have never had any luck with Wednesday nights at LACR, but, maybe you are bringing some slicks with you?
The 23rd at Carsbad for the last Outlaw event of the season still sounds like the last best chance to go fast in Calif this season. 200' elevation and running in the cool coastal air on a prepped track? It doesn't get much better than that.

Originally posted by jonas
WHY WEDNESDAY?

BECAUSE IT COMES BEFORE FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
i'll have to talk to dad, but if you were able to use the et streets wednesday and have them back that night or morning, would you still go???

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
oh, don't forget to connect your autotap and track the fuel pump duty cycle while you're at lacr just to be on the safe side...

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Congrats and great lookin dyno sheet .
Looks like the Hp is going higher and higher...
Not to mention that TQ is BARELY falling off....
Armon also wanted me to congradulate you , His car is almost done as well..
Good luck at the track. Congrats once again , you deserve it bra.:bowdown:
Stand up guy....:beer:

-Abtin

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by SSlow 01
Congrats and great lookin dyno sheet .
Looks like the Hp is going higher and higher...
Not to mention that TQ is BARELY falling off....
Armon also wanted me to congradulate you , His car is almost done as well..
Good luck at the track. Congrats once again , you deserve it bra.:bowdown:
Stand up guy....:beer:

-Abtin

Can't wait to see that turbo monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Nasty Mr. Jonas. Very Nasty. However, don't you think Walker racing has something up their sleeves? Adam is being tooooo nice and curious here. Since I only read your posts and NEVER show up for 1/4 mile events (I'm an Orthodox Pedestrian) I am able to sometimes sit back and smell a rat. What happened to that shinny thing old man Walker ordered? With his other stelthy bolt ons I'm figuring they are at 500 Tq by now and with Wiggle Wrist Von Twinkletoes at the wheel....that' spells T R O U B L E .

stang99

There is a giant import event scheduled for Sat and Sun. The track might b crowded with imports Fri night; who knows. I checked the LACR web site. Maybe Weds would be a better day crowd wise, but, it may be slippery.

Users who are viewing this thread