BADASS Thread

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
To all the vaginas who are afraid of heights this one gets my vote for a whole lotta "nope".

Nopelol.gif

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Showing this to the kiddo, awesome video. Funny thing is that I was just teaching her about water surface tension yesterday before getting on the bus, we were using rain water droplets and moving them around on the truck.

If you haven't seen that channel, The Slow-Mo Guys on YouTube do some cool experiments, and a lot with firearms and explosions. They actually were able to video the speed of light using a camera at UCSD or UCLA or something. Wasn't as cool a video but still crazy.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I think allowing you to hunt Asian carp that way would be great summer practice for bird season, especially the flush. And it'd let you hunt and spend time on the lake at the same time.
So long as wildlife and parks just doesn't put a limit on the gauge or plugs on the shotguns, aside having to use steel shot (reasonable).
You get a few flotillas of pontoon boats loaded with good 'ol boys and their shotguns and it could put a dent in the carp population. My arm would get tired running my Mossburg, but it'd be great even covered in carp pieces.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I think allowing you to hunt Asian carp that way would be great summer practice for bird season, especially the flush. And it'd let you hunt and spend time on the lake at the same time.
So long as wildlife and parks just doesn't put a limit on the gauge or plugs on the shotguns, aside having to use steel shot (reasonable).
You get a few flotillas of pontoon boats loaded with good 'ol boys and their shotguns and it could put a dent in the carp population. My arm would get tired running my Mossburg, but it'd be great even covered in carp pieces.

Would you really feel safe being on a lake full of boats with drunk idiots all shooting in various directions at jumping fish though?

Users who are viewing this thread