BADASS Thread

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
In the Navy we used 40,000 psi water jets to blast paint, rust & sea growth off underwater exercise and training Mines. We had a cabinet that spun the Mine and two heads came down and removed everything or we had a wand. Dummy's would water blast blanking plates that go on the Mines on the concrete and it would just eat the concrete like it was butter. LOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This may have been posted here in the past(?), but it deserves another watch.

THAT'S a motivational speech!!! And.....thank you for your service, sir! I was Navy, but I really understand and appreciate the dedication that Marines have to our country and to their fellow Marines. Once a Marine, always a Marine! You can FEEL it in that video.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
THAT'S a motivational speech!!! And.....thank you for your service, sir! I was Navy, but I really understand and appreciate the dedication that Marines have to our country and to their fellow Marines. Once a Marine, always a Marine! You can FEEL it in that video.
I retired Navy but was Army first. When going through boot camp at Benning this Drill Sergent that wasn't ours walked into our barracks one morning. Short built to hell black guy. Said anyone running 2 miles in under something I can't recall outside now. I was one of the faster guys so I was included. We basically sprinted two miles did grass drills and sprinted back two miles. It was ruff as hell and several guys were throwing up. At one point we stopped....chilled out and he gave a cool speech. Not like this...but at the time for us..it was pretty damn cool to be talked to like a human being again.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That's bad ass... Talking mg's keep constant suppressive fire on a target with neither gun overheating.

03 Mercury Marauder

And the video still doesn't do them justice with how badass it is to have a line of 240s going off at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread