BADASS Thread

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I love Tigers. In the Thailand zoos they have dozens of Tigers and sadly most of them looked slightly malnourished. If I had to guess there were at least 40-50 Tigers I saw in one zoo we went to which I can't imagine how much that would cost in food each day. They had large enclosures but they were being used for their circus as well and Im sure they were drugged up for that. I have a picture of me holding a baby who was just woken up by the handlers and was extremely pissed off!

Edit: Found some of them in my Google drive.

IMAG1533.jpg
IMAG1515.jpg
IMAG1469.jpg
IMAG1479.jpg
IMAG1488.jpg

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I love Tigers. In the Thailand zoos they have dozens of Tigers and sadly most of them looked slightly malnourished. If I had to guess there were at least 40-50 Tigers I saw in one zoo we went to which I can't imagine how much that would cost in food each day. They had large enclosures but they were being used for their circus as well and Im sure they were drugged up for that. I have a picture of me holding a baby who was just woken up by the handlers and was extremely pissed off!

Edit: Found some of them in my Google drive.

View attachment 1814144View attachment 1814146View attachment 1814147View attachment 1814148View attachment 1814149

Thats a badass picture with the baby tiger. Look kinda Elon Musk’ish… lol.

Yep, sad that we still allow those places. Eventually someone will pay the price, Im sure...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing haha. That was about 10 years ago which is crazy to think about.

I like Elon…. Maybe like a more trim / fit version of him…. Actually, looking at it more… you look like a mix of Musk and The Mizz….

Yeap… thats it. Lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I like Elon…. Maybe like a more trim / fit version of him…. Actually, looking at it more… you look like a mix of Musk and The Mizz….

Yeap… thats it. Lol

Almost every time it's Tom Cruise from women over the age of 50. I don't see it and wouldn't say I look like him, but there are a few photos I saw from the set of Top Gun 2 and I'm not joking we look identical. Most of the time I don't see it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Almost every time it's Tom Cruise from women over the age of 50. I don't see it and wouldn't say I look like him, but there are a few photos I saw from the set of Top Gun 2 and I'm not joking we look identical. Most of the time I don't see it.

Yea… I can see it. Sprinkle a little bit of Cruise into the mix!

top gun film GIF by Hollywood Suite

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
This is why MotoGP is the greatest motorsport ever. (You will have to click to watch on youztubez)

Well that was crazy. I know very little about the MotoGP world but definitely did a double take seeing Alonso in the garage at the end. Just a fan or does he have money in the team?

Users who are viewing this thread