BADASS Thread

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
An all-time classic.
I just got caught up on the final round of World SBK at Jerez. Race 2 was one of the best races I've ever seen. Toprak Razgatlioglu might be the most talented rider racing right now. I really wish we could see him ride in MotoGP.

That was a helluva scrap!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Honey Badger don’t give a ****! 3 on 1 and this fella still throwing down!

There might be another clip of this but it shows the badger walking away like he does at the end only to return for another round of the brawl lol.

And those were Leopards? Strongest bite force of any big cat and it couldn't dispatch a Badger haha.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
There might be another clip of this but it shows the badger walking away like he does at the end only to return for another round of the brawl lol.

And those were Leopards? Strongest bite force of any big cat and it couldn't dispatch a Badger haha.
Yup leopards… I am convinced honey badgers have some devil dog in them..

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That’s AF, pet badger :ROFLMAO:

It's truly metal! That thing does not play nice either you can tell. In other clips his heavy coat has cuts all over it where you can see the cotton coming out haha.

This guy also has a pet brown bear as well. All of them are tame with him but they play rough obviously.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

strongest cat bite is Jaguar….

yes, very impressive… the might of the badger that is

Users who are viewing this thread