BADASS Thread

Reaper14

Established Member
Please tell me this is real...
This and the "apology" seems real. But not holding my breath. Also another guy telling them like it is. Can't find the video, but it's a president from some foundation. I'll look for it.

Last edited:

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
:( I had my doubts. It does have some value though, if only to make me feel good for a fleeting moment. 1984 is here, you can't tell where the truth ends and the lies begin.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Fastest I've been on the water was between 90-100mph. Used to work with a drywaller who used to race the outboard hydroplane race boats. Saw him out at the popular hang out dune on the Columbia River in his picklefork jet boat. It was black with pink and purple stripes and had the Looney Tunes Tazmanian Devil on it lol. As soon as he idled that thing into the cove every single person stopped and watched it because it was so loud at idle. It had a supercharged 496 Hemi that he said was making about 900hp at the time and had gone as fast as 127mph. He took me for a ride and on water that was about as choppy as in the vid you posted he took it up as fast as he could. I was sitting right in front of the motor and all I heard was the blower whine and it felt like it was filling my head as it was all I could process along with the tears being pulled out of my eyes.

It was a short blast but 100mph on the water feels different than anywhere else. I think it was how fast it got up and went and the violence of it.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
tenor-8974820.gif

Users who are viewing this thread