Baer or DBA

gtmuscle

Established Member
I ordered some brembro rotors and did not like the drilled look. So, not I am contemplating Baer or DBA with hawk HP+ pads.

I am thinking about the two piece Baer or the one piece DBA 4000 series. The 2 piece DBA seem expensive and overkill for street and occassional autocross.

Any input would help.

greengt88

Established Member
the gold tint goes away for the most part. You can't really see it either. I have slotted ones that came with 00' Cobra R kit, the pads are extra dirty also, so the brake dust hides the rest of the gold pretty well. Why not just get rotors from Full Tilt Boogie?? They r super nice and reasonably priced. they are also on sale!!

gtmuscle

Established Member
FTB rotors are $595/set, with 10% off its basically covering tax, so your talking Over $1,100 for rotors.

Not to mention the replacement piece is $163 each.

Pretty pricey stuff!!

gtmuscle

Established Member
OK so i am down to two less expensive rotors; either the slotted DRT or SBBC ones.

OR i may pull the trigger on a pair of the full tilt boogie or DBA 5000 slotted sets.

I do not drive the car alot but when I do I like to run it hard, so i may not need the expensive ones but do not want to but cheaper set and wish I had bought the others, because i do not want to sacrifice performance to save money, but if the cheap ones are good then why spend the money?

Any input with pics would help.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
gtmuscle, I bought the DBA4000's and love them!! they rock!! look awesome! let me know if you have any questions. i used the ebc yellowstuff with them.

Users who are viewing this thread