Baltimore rioters target Orioles fans, whites in protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Not for the National Guard. I don't roll with a .50 ammo is too steep.

Could have easily meant desert eagle yo.

But we all know folks with those are just compensating.

On topic.... It's gonna get really weird when these dick heads get what they want.

Meaning the protestors and the democrats in office in that shit hole state... The first Mrap Baltimore swat rolls down the street that takes an rpg up its ass should do nicely to set this country ablaze.

:nonono:

Tezz500

Established Member
Lol, so who owns the country then? Black people? Elaborate so I can laugh at how unintelligent you truly are.

If the country is so shitty feel free to get the **** out and go back to africa with all your fellow thugs. At least there you will eradicate yourselves.

Obama phones

:poke:

Tezz500

Established Member
The poster child for many of these "revolutionaries (LOL)" Malcolm X looks like he couldn't defend himself without a gun?

View attachment 40709

In the end he was taken out by another Islamic African-American militant who did the world a favor.

Funny thing....

I bet X hated democrats more than you do....

Low 11s

Established Member
My advice is this: teach your white children CHINESE cause thats where they'll be moving to find a job. Good night. God Bless America AND NOWHERE ELSE!

Tezz500

Established Member
I live in PA now. A carry state. All my co-workers carry. I don't carry. I don't live a lifestyle where I feel I need to carry. They don't either but they all carry their guns. They are just like you guys. They never shot anyone, never shot at anyone, never been shot at, never been in a street fight, all of them are volunteer fire fighters looking to be heroes. No reason to carry but they all do. i find it amusing. Everyone I grew up with who carried guns USED THEIR GUNS. They are either dead, been shot, in jail or coming out of jail because of their lifestyle. Its still amusing to me.

Speak for yourself ((censored till smack down))

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Could have easily meant desert eagle yo.

But we all know folks with those are just compensating.

On topic.... It's gonna get really weird when these dick heads get what they want.

Meaning the protestors and the democrats in office in that shit hole state... The first Mrap Baltimore swat rolls down the street that takes an rpg up its ass should do nicely to set this country ablaze.

:nonono:

I think they should employ a hell of a lot more non-lethal crowd control when it starts going south on businesses and public property. They have a wide array of items like (LRAD) Long Range Acoustic Device, paintball pellets that cause puking, foam cannon dispensers that immobilize like used in Somalia. I want to see these vermin puking and scraping foam out of their scalps.

Tezz500

Established Member
I think they should employ a hell of a lot more non-lethal crowd control when it starts going south on businesses and public property. They have a wide array of items like (LRAD) Long Range Acoustic Device, paintball pellets that cause puking, foam cannon dispensers that immobilize like used in Somalia. I want to see these vermin puking and scraping foam out of their scalps.

Nonlethal... You've never been to bmore have you?

OhIIICobra

Established Member
My advice is this: teach your white children CHINESE cause thats where they'll be moving to find a job. Good night. God Bless America AND NOWHERE ELSE!

Based on all your prior posts I was getting ready to buy Rosetta Stone Ebonics? WTF. Shifting gears.

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member

15 posts and not a single coherent thought. We are disappoint. Time to make a new account and try again. Better luck next time boi

RSbeast

Established Member
I'd assume the dirt tastes worst when you have to pay for it with an EBT card. One of the social groups managed to evolve; the other did not. One is still looking for excuses to their lack of education and finances; trying to blame actions of literally a hundred years ago on why they won't work hard in school, how everyone will be a rapper or an athlete and stick it to the man. Sounds like you are the ones losing. I feel bad for the ones who try and live fulfilling lives. Must suck to constantly get drug down socially by a group who somehow thinks they are gaining strides. Just because others learned humanity and tolerance does not mean 'we lost the country'; quite the opposite. We've gained good men of all colors and given chances to those who will earn them. Good luck though getting a job with the hood rat ghetto lifestyle and thug mentality. I'm sure the suit across from you will really think hard about how far he has fallen when he laughs you out of the office. The NAACP alone won't get you that job.

So you tell me about how the dirt tastes when you're shoveling it to dig a ditch or getting 6' of it one shovel at a time.

musclefan21

Established Member
Please folks, please comtinue to complain about how police is out of control in this country, :nonono:

OhIIICobra

Established Member

Panic661

Established Member
cnB2aSl.png

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Didn't think it was possible but low11 hit a whole new level of stupid while I was gone. Can't wait for the IP check to see which rocket ranger it was, although pretty obvious who it was given the enormous chip on their shoulder.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
And nothing will ever change because of mentalities like Low11's. They see it as they are doing nothing wrong, especially when they have tons of people at their back egging them on for more needless chaos and destruction. And they justify their actions with shit that happened in the past that was completely unrelated to their lives.

And like others have said, it sucks for the members of the black community who are contributing members of society who do no evil who get brought down by the degenerates.

So much this video
[video=youtube;1wzwU7OWq2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wzwU7OWq2M[/video]

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Considering the majority of shootings are in or around the ghetto, I see the reference to a war zone as one. It is not like the ghetto is on parade of homes. Wanna know why people perceive the black. Community in a bad light? Watch the news. I was watching the news this morning and right after they had their "black lives matter" segment they talked about a few shootings and robberies with the pictures of the black perpetrators and black shooting victims.

When the black leaders speak out they are called uncle Toms, race traitors, etc...

And my guess is you are HellionTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread