Baltimore rioters target Orioles fans, whites in protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Considering the majority of shootings are in or around the ghetto, I see the reference to a war zone as one. It is not like the ghetto is on parade of homes. Wanna know why people perceive the black. Community in a bad light? Watch the news. I was watching the news this morning and right after they had their "black lives matter" segment they talked about a few shootings and robberies with the pictures of the black perpetrators and black shooting victims.

When the black leaders speak out they are called uncle Toms, race traitors, etc...

And my guess is you are HellionTT.

R8dMvso.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
^^ And I'd bet the percentages go a LOT higher in major cities.

All the celebs stand up for these animals on twitter by saying "they are sad and angry and just want answers". Which apparently means it's totally ok to riot, loot, damage property and attack innocent people. All that riot gear and Baltimore police basically do nothing to stop this crap.

I knew people in college who went a bit crazy after a basketball win, basically just trespassing by jumping a fence to the football stadium and not even causing any damage, and they were shot with pepper paintballs by police. And these assholes don't even get that. Ridiculous.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
People called me bat shit crazy when I pointed out the multiple REVCOM.us ties during the Ferguson protests (Communist Party). There are a lot of shitty outside influences at work and most of America really doesn't seem to give a shit. I guess when they are dragged from their vehicle screaming they'll wake up. I always puke in my mouth a little when I see people like this burn our flag or walk on it knowing that they don't give two shits about America or our Constitution, yet they are emboldened when they hear Americans say "It's their right".

He is what the BPP did a the South by Southwest festival in Texas:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/03/a...urder-of-cops-at-open-carry-march-doj-silent/

Zero national coverage.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
^^ And I'd bet the percentages go a LOT higher in major cities.

All the celebs stand up for these animals on twitter by saying "they are sad and angry and just want answers". Which apparently means it's totally ok to riot, loot, damage property and attack innocent people. All that riot gear and Baltimore police basically do nothing to stop this crap.

I knew people in college who went a bit crazy after a basketball win, basically just trespassing by jumping a fence to the football stadium and not even causing any damage, and they were shot with pepper paintballs by police. And these assholes don't even get that. Ridiculous.

The mayor went on TV and admitted she told the police to let them riot....they did not choose to just stand around. This happens all the time.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
They should have cancelled the game first and foremost. They knew these clowns were going to show up and that the gangs were coming to the inner harbor, the police sat back and watched as the scum rioted. More proof that the police will do nothing as you are being attacked unlike the anti 2nd amendment crowd would like you to think.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
You have to go straight to the rioters social media to understand their warped perspective.

Many of them are attempting to push the country in to Martial Law. They are wishing & hoping if/when martial law is ever declared that "the government" will put white people in FEMA camps and abuse them LOL.

Here is one of the "professional riot circuit" clowns spouting off on Instagram about it:

"I keep seeing people mad at protesters and blaming them for falling into the medias tricks. As if these protests and riots haven't been the norm in this country for centuries. I've even seen people blame protesters saying it would be there fault if they were to declare martial law. Smh. Best believe that if martial law comes to this country is because its been planned that way for years. And what do u expect for people to do that are getting killed at the rate of every 8 hours this year and are left to complain and mourn amongst themselves while the rest of society ignores their cries and think they are overreacting? Is a lose lose situation for minorities. Maybe, just maybe, people are scared of the government declaring martial law, because that might mean the government will start treating the majority like they do "minorities". If so, then I say bring on martial law. Maybe things will finally begin to change when white people start getting murdered every 8 hours and tossed into fema camps. So what's the solution? I know 1 thing, Mlk said a riot is the voice of the unheard. So if riots cause the government to declare martial law, then thats too bad. Maybe u should of heard the cries of the people years ago. Now that it might be too late, don't go pointing ur fingers or wonder how things got so bad. Because It's been in front of ur face all along!"

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
The mayor went on TV and admitted she told the police to let them riot....they did not choose to just stand around. This happens all the time.

I'm not blaming the cops personally, I'm blaming those in command and policy-makers that allows this shit to continue with zero consequences. Just like the assholes that illegally ride dirt bikes and quads through Baltimore (and DC, right in front of my building) causing all sorts of traffic and putting pedestrians in danger. But the cops won't chase them or intervene.

CoyoteWally

Established Member
It's sad that this is happening in major cities across the states. I was glad the one that happened here in Charleston, SC didnt get out of hand like all the others. It had the makings of the biggest explosion for riots considering the heavy evidence against the cop.

Blown 89

Established Member
You can't defend yourself without your gun.
My amateur record says otherwise. I'm perfectly capable of defending myself so I don't have to take that risk. If your life has that low of worth to take a chance with that's fine but I value my life more than you value yours apparently.

cobralvr01

Established Member
You have to go straight to the rioters social media to understand their warped perspective.

Many of them are attempting to push the country in to Martial Law. They are wishing & hoping if/when martial law is ever declared that "the government" will put white people in FEMA camps and abuse them LOL.

Here is one of the "professional riot circuit" clowns spouting off on Instagram about it:

"I keep seeing people mad at protesters and blaming them for falling into the medias tricks. As if these protests and riots haven't been the norm in this country for centuries. I've even seen people blame protesters saying it would be there fault if they were to declare martial law. Smh. Best believe that if martial law comes to this country is because its been planned that way for years. And what do u expect for people to do that are getting killed at the rate of every 8 hours this year and are left to complain and mourn amongst themselves while the rest of society ignores their cries and think they are overreacting? Is a lose lose situation for minorities. Maybe, just maybe, people are scared of the government declaring martial law, because that might mean the government will start treating the majority like they do "minorities". If so, then I say bring on martial law. Maybe things will finally begin to change when white people start getting murdered every 8 hours and tossed into fema camps. So what's the solution? I know 1 thing, Mlk said a riot is the voice of the unheard. So if riots cause the government to declare martial law, then thats too bad. Maybe u should of heard the cries of the people years ago. Now that it might be too late, don't go pointing ur fingers or wonder how things got so bad. Because It's been in front of ur face all along!"

I would love to see this attempt. Black people like this don't get that this country stays afloat because of us. If you got rid of the white man...like what soooo many black would like to see, then this country would turn into nothing better than the ghetto. It's history and statistics repeated over and over. Look at any past neighborhood that was predominantly white. It was relatively nice, however, once black people started moving in it turned into a giant gang ridden, crime infested shit hole. Without us, this country would burn to the ground. So go ahead, try to take us out of the picture.

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I was downtown for a wedding on Saturday night and you could feel the tension in the air. The streets cleared around 8:30 when people started to hear about the crap that was happening.

On another note, i can see them trying to protest and Eagles/Flyers game in Philly and the rioters getting destroyed by those fans. I went one time in a Redskins jersey and felt like i was going to get murdered just for watching the game(no shit talking for me). They are some scary brutal fans in the Philly area.

blckRadda

Established Member
Looks like attempted murder here... too bad he can't defend himself.

NUZ3cSi.jpg

It's ****ing pathetic how they willingly lie to the masses.

FfsXVyJ.png

yet...

zOVxnbA.png
Look closer there is no knife in his hands I looked at this and thought no way they captured this picture, seems as if his keys are in his hands and the street makes it look as if it was a knife. I've always wondered how exactly can a state make it hard to have a gun if it's one of amendment?

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Pretty sure Bmore cops are the catalyst for these protests.

Move along please

Why is the catalyst never the 25 year old Heroin dealer with who couldn't function in society as a normal human being?

“He wasn’t out causing any trouble,” said Roosevelt McNeil, 26, who had known Mr. Gray since Mr. Gray was a child. “He had some arrests, but he wasn’t a big drug dealer or something like that. He was a great guy over all!"

Newsflash...great guys aren't out selling Heroin, bro's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread