bap injector fuel pump questions...

cobracide

Established Member
Trying to figure out what to do with fuel. my question is should i go with stock pumps with bap with 60# injectors or gt pumps with 60# injectors?.

The car is making 490hp 465tq now with bbk long tubes,2.76 upper,stage 2 port on blower, stock tb+plenum,mafia and a k&n filter with adapter.

I'm upgrading to 26 spline input and clutch, getting blower ported to 4 or posi race port, 4lb lower either dragon or accufab tb+plenum,adding the slave fpdm, jlt intake.

I'm stuck on what to do with fuel on what would be the better option as my pumps are at 100%duty after 6200 so the limiter is at 6100 to be safe.

I want to hear what you guys think...........Thanks Brandon

p.s my goal is 550whp :shrug:

Your goals are similar to what I already have. I also had the same dilemma about the fuel system. If a ported NON-E85 Eaton is all you want (and that's all you really need on street tires being traction limited) - go 60# injectors, BA-2400 or mafia (whichever your tuner prefers), lethal dual fpdm kit with wire upgrade, posi ported Dragon (no cruise control issues as with the accufab). Consider a Fore hat to make for a clean install, built in pprv delete and prevent line kinks. The bap will work fine but I believe the GT fuel system setup is superior by not overdriving a sub-par fuel system. It really comes down to what you can afford and how comfortable you are with the BAP. Also look into supporting differential/suspension/traction mods, 10.5" rims, 315 tires. To make your goal you will definately need long tubes. See my sig for details on getting close to 550.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread