~Bass Pro Shop Car Shows 2011 Thread~

howie8124

Established Member
Just an Idea for the next few shows, someone might want to come up with an flyer for our CSP meet and pass them out to only the mustangs/fords. Get a little bit more word of mouth out there..

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Just an Idea for the next few shows, someone might want to come up with an flyer for our CSP meet and pass them out to only the mustangs/fords. Get a little bit more word of mouth out there..

I already designed the shirts so I'm nosing it for that one :thumbsup:

SVT03DAL

Established Member

Great idea man! The only issue with that though is I want to be able to keep a list of confirmed vehicles so that I have a handle on what to expect in terms of cars showing up for the stops in North Attleboro and Seekonk and of course the final stop at CSP. All updates and news etc. is filtered through my SVTP thread and not all Mustang and Ford guys are SVTP guys so it could get a little chaotic. If flyers are made, we would need to make sure there is a link to the thread on SVTP and my contact info so I can keep tabs on everything.

Also, I wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting some of you guys finally last night at Bass Pro (Mike, James, Howie, Dan etc.) I can't remember everyone's names (I'm bad with names) but I never forget a face so please don't feel bad if I left you out...I will remember you when I see you again.

Lots of awesome cars last night and good people...our cruise and GTG is gona kick ass! :rockon:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Great idea man! The only issue with that though is I want to be able to keep a list of confirmed vehicles so that I have a handle on what to expect in terms of cars showing up for the stops in North Attleboro and Seekonk and of course the final stop at CSP. All updates and news etc. is filtered through my SVTP thread and not all Mustang and Ford guys are SVTP guys so it could get a little chaotic. If flyers are made, we would need to make sure there is a link to the thread on SVTP and my contact info so I can keep tabs on everything.

Also, I wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting some of you guys finally last night at Bass Pro (Mike, James, Howie, Dan etc.) I can't remember everyone's names (I'm bad with names) but I never forget a face so please don't feel bad if I left you out...I will remember you when I see you again.

Lots of awesome cars last night and good people...our cruise and GTG is gona kick ass! :rockon:

How could you forget this face? :dancenana::lol:

See you tomorrow Dave! I'll most likely be in the tBeast due to the weather..

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

Good to meet you too Dave. Looking forward to a lot more shows down there and especially the CSP one.

howie8124

Established Member

If they were made there would need to be an email or a link where they could post or set up an account on here and message you. Just an idea after I saw all of the flyers that were passed out. But I'm sure were grabbing the attention of most of the SVT/ford people just through this site.

Car or no car I will be there at this cruise! Might just have to take the DD convertible gt :rockon:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
<<<< won't be there, car is still up on jackstands waiting for new low profile IRS bolts and new wheels. Even if it was driveable, I'd probably skip since the weather is suspect.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Looks like they took the chance of rain out of the forcast tonight :banana: Guess I will be there!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I didn't end up going, but my brothers friend did, he said there was a mud bogging competition out behind the store

Users who are viewing this thread