~Bass Pro Shop Car Shows Thread~

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Last year people started showing up at 4pm, and staying till dark.

During the longest days of sunlight, July - Aug, some nights people showed up at 3 and it went till 10 pm :eek:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Last year people started showing up at 4pm, and staying till dark.

During the longest days of sunlight, July - Aug, some nights people showed up at 3 and it went till 10 pm :eek:

Do I get to see the R this year?

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
i am from the attleboro area anyone looking to go from ri area or where ever looking to go there i got a few cars together to roll up with let me know if theres any interest..

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I'm trying to put together a meeting point at Lowes on RT1 in Plainville right off 495 . The lowes is brand new and has a huge parking lot when I drive by.

It is a great location for anyone that is either coming down 495 to get onto Rt 1 or someone that is coming up from RI or points south of Bass Pro. I've even seen people that are ridin up from the Cape take this exit.

I think we could really get a large group to meet out of the Lowes Parkling lot without any problems. It would then be just a simple ride out of the lot and go North up RT 1 to the Bass Pro.

What do ya guys think ?? And Dave, you better not ride in without me or I'll never let the asian detailer clean your rims again. LOL

-DC

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
...Aug, some nights people showed up at 3 and it went till 10 pm :eek:

I was at the "late show" a few times.. I left the lot once well after 10pm sayin OMG whata friggin crazy time. 1200 cars +

And there were still "classics" parked around the place which is usually unheard of anywhere with those guys who want to get home by sunset because of thier "special" insurance policy..

-DC

03' White Snake

Established Member
I will be heading to a few of these this year. I work in Holliston so its only a few exits further down 495. Never been but heard good things.

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
im down to meet at that lowes perfect spot 508 243 1938 txt me up anyone who wants to gonot around computer to much to check but cmon people its a sick show..

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
So who's up for meeting at Lowes..????

So far it's:

Me.

Jtaubesvt

Cobradrvr ?

Mr Pork ?

SVT03DAL ?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I will be there at 5, park the car, walk up to Five guys burgers and fries to eat, and then be back down by 6 to walk around....

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I will be there at 5, park the car, walk up to Five guys burgers and fries to eat, and then be back down by 6 to walk around....

Dave ?? U gonna meet up with us or go into the lot on your own ?? .. I'll join ya for a burger since I will be starvin by that time.

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I imagine you guys comin down 495 from the north to get on rt1 anyways ?? R U plannin another route into the place ?

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Hey,

Me and Shad2009 from mustangforums will be meeting you guys at that lowes at 5pm. Sound good?

That works.. I think this first Lowes meet up will only bring up about 10 cars at the most. But I'm sure we can grow it as the season moves on.

I think we have 6 cars as of today, a few more will be in the Bass Pro lot waiting..

Users who are viewing this thread