Bassani headers/Xpipe installed!!

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a bassani catback- magnaflow xpipe

Now i have the bassani full system

all i have to say is wow, the performance is amazing.. i didnt expect that at all...

and the sound.. OMG i didnt expect that... it sounds like a healthy monster.. thats the best way to describe..

A SHOT OUT TO X2CMOTORSPORTS They are the such great people to work with, they had my car done fast, i drop'd it off at 10 am and got a call at 3pm and they said its done come pick it up!!

Marc

Marc

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Congrats! That will be my next step. I've got the Bassani Catback and stock h-pipe at the moment. How much was the install and how much for parts?

I can't wait to turn my car into a monster!

Unfortunately I have to wait until next year April/May before I'll be able to drive it again (Winter and snow)

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
quad said:
Congrats! That will be my next step. I've got the Bassani Catback and stock h-pipe at the moment. How much was the install and how much for parts?

Unfortunately I have to wait until next year April/May before I'll be able to drive it again (Winter and snow)

That must suck.. i never have that kind of a problem here in cali...

Let me know

Marc

2003 Silver

Banned
quad said:

I probably will have a Bassani catted x available in @ 1.5 weeks....only had it @2.5 weeks...probably has only 40 miles on it as it is a weekend driver and the weekends are pretty much shot here in PA this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread