bassani headers

SaleenShelby

Established Member
Has anyone installed Bassani Mid-Length Headers for 99-04 Ford Mustang 4.6L 2V? If so how did it go? Did you have to modify anything?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
it was a ****in pain in the ass.....pay to have it done!!!!! they really open it up and the sound is great but install is ridiculous

dalamar_96

Established Member
My friend just put them on his 01 roush into a SLP x pipe.
He said it lost a little bit of low end torque but really opened up the top end. Pulls harder.
He paid to have the installation done, they droped the front end to do it. 4 hrs of shop time.

dalamar_96

Established Member
Well, if you have the time and ability to drop the front end, then go for it...
Nice thing about having someone do it is they know how and it won't take as long, and if there is any problem with it down the road, they should take care of it.
My buddy with the Roush, also said that it got rid of the popping noise durring deceleration. Probably beacuse of the collector.?.
I think thats pretty awsome, I would almost buy them for that reason.
I just checked with my friend Todd.
He lives in Scottsdale and uses a really good installer. If you want to check it out: SVC motorsports is the place. He also says that if you go to McDonalds on saturday nights, apparently there's a big mustang gathering every saturdaay, He has the gray Roush, and to come talk to him.

AZROUSH01

Established Member
Did you make it to McDonald's on Sat. night? Don't remember talkng to you, I was there for about 2 hours.... I have the Roush with the Bassani Mid-Lengths...awsome !!!! Worth the install price of $475. Also found some trick header bolts that have an allen screw machined in side the bolt, tightens up the bolt forever...no leaks. A little pricie for the set of 16, but worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread