Bassani IRS Catback

slow5oh

Never Finished
Established Member
Went to Stingers don't need this laying around. Not sure what a fair price is for this exhaust used, so we'll start at 400. I'd prefer a local sale but would ship at buyers expense.

As far as I know it is a Fender Flush tips and stainless, as it doesn't say "BX" anywhere on the Bassani tags.

1zWM7Cu.jpg

WZwihRb.jpg

GkjmNtl.jpg

Pic of it on the car:
m5Aa6gE.png

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
GLWS! :beer:

I've got this same system on my car but with deltaflow mufflers. :) What kinda setup you trying to get now?

jblood37

Established Member
BX version is aluminized steel. Non BX is stainless. I would bet money that they are BX. Look like mine before I started sanding them.

It will say on that bassani tag what they are. May have to use some sandpaper on the tag to read it.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
They're not a straight slash cut but an offset one as if they were going to follow the line of the bumper and "wrap around"

slow5oh

Never Finished
Established Member
As far as I know yes, I was told the tags would say bx if it wasn't. I sanded a bit with 220 and it shines up.

jblood37

Established Member
As far as I know yes, I was told the tags would say bx if it wasn't. I sanded a bit with 220 and it shines up.

Yep yep. Just take a pic of the tag if you need to. :thumbsup: The tag will tell if it's stainless and what size.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread