Bassani O/R X-pipe

Ohshyyt29582

hold on mildred!
Established Member
Selling my Bassani O/R X pipe off my 03' GT..... Took it off when I built the new engine and went with kooks lt's and their x-pipe so everything would be a clean install.

It is Stainless and is in good shape. Need to sell, it is sitting in my garage gathering dust.

pm offers... free shipping.

Ohshyyt29582

hold on mildred!
Established Member
still got it?

Still got it, I dug it out of the closet and gave it a good looking over, ZERO scratches, not welded together or scraped whatsoever... if you wanted to take the uppers off you could use it on any car really, they just slide off and you could have whatever flange you needed fitted to the front. I will post pictures tomorrow, trying to find my digital camera, it seems to have grown legs and running away.

I will ship monday if someone wants it, we ship a lot of things from my work so it would be really convenient for me to ship out.

mach23

Established Member
Still got it, I dug it out of the closet and gave it a good looking over, ZERO scratches, not welded together or scraped whatsoever... if you wanted to take the uppers off you could use it on any car really, they just slide off and you could have whatever flange you needed fitted to the front. I will post pictures tomorrow, trying to find my digital camera, it seems to have grown legs and running away.

I will ship monday if someone wants it, we ship a lot of things from my work so it would be really convenient for me to ship out.
I am interested for sure. tell me what you have to get for it? I dont like throwing out the first offer. Give me a price i can refuse!

Ohshyyt29582

hold on mildred!
Established Member
monday mornin bump.... first 175 takes it....

or 150 and you pay shipping... will ship today.

Ohshyyt29582

hold on mildred!
Established Member
xpipe7.jpg

xpipe6.jpg

xpipe5.jpg

xpipe4.jpg

xpipe3.jpg

xpipe2.jpg

xpipe.jpg

bassani.jpg

Last edited:

Ohshyyt29582

hold on mildred!
Established Member
cheese5.0 said:
Ohshyyt29582 said:
cheese5.0 said:
Ohshyyt29582 said:
sounds good... I will get one first thing this mornin! Whats the weather like in Ohio

not sure im actually in kentucky. would u take 150 for it if everything works out?

I'll do 150 if you can pay the shipping.

how much is shipping...?

Have you not been getting my pm's?

Users who are viewing this thread