bassani xpipe question

Mustang_Racer

Established Member
I have the bassani x pipe with the removable cats. I want to goto the track and remove the cats and replace with the supplied pipes. however, i lost the pipes. does anyone have the size (length width etc) so that i can get a replacement pipe made up real quick? I checked the bassani website and they didnt have the dimensions.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can't help you, but I never knew Bassani had an X-pipe with removeable cats. That is nice!!

code3smith

Established Member
I have the Bassani X-pipe with cats. I currently have the straight pipes in but I am swapping them back out this week. I will measure the pieces for you. On a side note, I wouldnt bother doing it anyway. Other than more sound, I think you lose tq and dont pick up enough hp to make it worth it. An example of this can be seen with my dyno below. Ported Eaton with standard bolt-ons, 91 Octane, and STOCK H-PIPE. Your car will feel sluggish without some backpressure. But its your call :) After a few weeks of running the straights, I am tired of them already :) I want my tq back!

dyno.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread