BATMAN BEGINS - BADASS Movie.....

Ghost

Ghost
Established Member
I got to see it on IMAX. For the first little bit I thaught it was slow...but when I tell you it picked up and did so very fast, IT WAS GREAT. I give it a 10 out of 10. Best movie I've seen in years.

I really was wondering if they were going to make another one soon? Or is this just the prequil to the early 90s versions. As great as this was, I HOPE they make another soon.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Definately the best action movie I've seen in MANY years. The sound engineers who worked on this movie are AWESOME!

I hope they re-make all of them.

Defknotzero

Established Member
xilix said:
Definately the best action movie I've seen in MANY years. The sound engineers who worked on this movie are AWESOME!

I hope they re-make all of them.

funny you should say that :thumbsup:

super302

Established Member
hmm....didn't even know it was out in theaters, lol, maybe i'll check it out :)

ArkangelX3

Established Member
The movie was outstanding. It went back to what makes Batman appealing and edgy. The way the crime lord set it up for Bruce Wayne to become Batman was genious. For those of you who were wondering. This has NOTHING to do with the other Batman movies.....THANK GOD. You know, you don't even see Batman in his suit for half the movie, but it really didnt make a difference. It was perfect. And for those who have seen it. How bout that ending. Sure doesnt leave any surprises as to who the next villian will be!!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
interesting....when i first saw the previews i was like...ehh..another batman movie..but you guys make me want to see it!

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
The best batman ever made.

But it has conflicting stories with the first one in the death of his parents. I guess the first batman with joker was wrong. :shrug:

CobraG

Established Member
I want to take my son for his birthday, 4 years old, would he like it in your opinions? I took him to see Star Wars and he liked it up until the end, he started getting inpatient.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
CobraG said:
I want to take my son for his birthday, 4 years old, would he like it in your opinions? I took him to see Star Wars and he liked it up until the end, he started getting inpatient.

A few parts are a bit "intense", so it depends on how "adjusted" he is.

Dunno, its about 2 hours 15 mins, whats his attention span?

Bad ass move! I saw it LATE opening night! I'm gonna go again with my GF in IMAX. I loved this movie.

All I could say at the end once I picked my jaw up off the floor was, "perfect".

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
ViperBlueCobra said:
The best batman ever made.

But it has conflicting stories with the first one in the death of his parents. I guess the first batman with joker was wrong. :shrug:

Who killed his parents in the comics? That descrepency is the only thing that really bothers me about the movie.

CobraG

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
A few parts are a bit "intense", so it depends on how "adjusted" he is.

Dunno, its about 2 hours 15 mins, whats his attention span?

Bad ass move! I saw it LATE opening night! I'm gonna go again with my GF in IMAX. I loved this movie.

All I could say at the end once I picked my jaw up off the floor was, "perfect".

He's pretty good if he's interested in it. And I think he will be for Batman, he did do good in Star Wars, but at the very end started getting inpatient and that was a pretty long movie.
He loves Darth and Yoda. So I think if he wears his Batman shirt he'll be into it and last.
I'm betting you see Batman quiet a bit too and that'll help.
Thanks

darkcrayz

Established Member
its an excellent movie, very good.

i like how it was slow to get going, did an excellent job on creating the character of batman. it was necessary.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Saw it last night and it was kick a$$. Much better than the pile of crap ones before it (except for the first one with Micheal Keaton; that was pretty good too). I'm just glad they got away from that surreal crap like how it was on the original series with Adam West. This one was more down to earth which the characters are more believable.

Last edited:

ArkangelX3

Established Member
For those of you wondering about the paradoxes. This movie has NOTHING to do with the other ones. It is totally serparate, so the Joker killing his parents in the first batman series doesnt exist anymore. And i cant remember how the comic was. I believe it was just a thug as the movies implies, but not 100 percent sure. You need to spread the word on the movie. The boxoffice intake is decent but not what it should be. Good word of mouth will spread it. People were skeptical like some of you were, after that crap the Joel Schumacher made with Mr Freeze. Spread the Love!!!

Users who are viewing this thread