Baton Rouge next gathering

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I'll try and make whatever you guys have planned. I need to make a trip back to B.R. soon anyways to pick up some boxes. Let me know.

98RICKSTANG

Banned
sorry have been away at work havnt had time to check the net,but it looks like everybody is working or tide up.we'll figure it out when we are going to meet.id like it if everybody could make it all at the same time.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Does No Problem have tnt on the weekends? Baton Rouge is 3 hours away for me but I'd still like to meet some of you guys, that is unless only svts are welcome. In which case ya'll could kiss my a$$! j/k I would like to run my car at NPR since I've got my DR's on.
Matt

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Im down for a GTG, but, like Brad, working a TA atm. Maybe the end of June (like the 25th) or July (like the 9th) and i can make it.

That is, if you allow a non svt ownin fool to show up. Does a barely rolling coupe count to let me keep my "cool-kids-club-card"?

cobraRcraig

Established Member
you have to re-register.

On the flip side though I got my don't turn your tires into a great white funnel cloud card last night in a public parking lot.

There goes 117.00 bucks and points on my record that I didn't need.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Benaa said:
Im down for a GTG, but, like Brad, working a TA atm. Maybe the end of June (like the 25th) or July (like the 9th) and i can make it.

That is, if you allow a non svt ownin fool to show up. Does a barely rolling coupe count to let me keep my "cool-kids-club-card"?
Why you think I never park beside the SVT guys, I'm always in the back parked by the dumpsters where only the trash guy can see it and he doesn't pay no mind either :-D .
That sucks Craig, where and what kind of cop was it?

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Not a nice guy kevin. Next to the Rave parking lot.
Some marine that was high on him self decided to piss me off and I took the bait.

Dave thanks, quick question though can they write me the ticket if it happened in a private parking lot. I wasn't in the movie theatre parking lot. I was in a Doctors parking lot.

If what i just asked is total crap. Then if you could, explain the 894 rule and how it works. I did it once in walker when I was 19 a very long long time ago. My driving record is clean as a whistle and I really want to keep it that way. Thanks bud

SHAKER3

Established Member
parking lots are considered private property and as a rule we don't do it but the dept/agency that issued the cit may do it. Article 894 basically says I been a bad boy and won't do it again but for the time frame specified you can't get another cit or anything else for that matter and then when its over you can petition the court and have it removed from your record.
I would contest the cit and discuss it with the D A at traffic court he can explain things better than me I just write the cit or if affordable talk with a mouthpiece(attorney) and he can also explain your options.
Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread