Baton Rouge next gathering

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Rick, I think its the 03 chrome reps in 17x9 and 17x10.5's? I would buy em if I could fit em in the rear.

Actually, its an old set of Kenny Brown Stalker wheels. The 03 replicas have been gone a few weeks. Got a call outta the blue when i was about to put them on here that the guy that bought my old 95 gts wanted them.

Craig wants the KB ones for his SN95 project.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
As soon as i get my first check from DUPONT. In a bout a month. Yep I got to go a month with out a check. ouch!!

And Rick keep your nubby fingers off them. Ha Ha

Joey if you have a buyer bud go ahead and dump them though. Don't wait on me when you have a money order come in. I won't get my feelings hurt old pal.

I'm in Waco currently guys so if a meet comes up sorry i missed it.

Also there is a pretty big car show in Covington this weekend it's One of my fav's they shut off the road and line it with all sorts of cars.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Hammond car show is this coming sat. night if anyone wants to ride out there. I along w/ some other stangs should be out there.

Blown02

Established Member
I think were gonna do something this weekend comming up, weekend after July 4th.

Probably me, and Shaved99gt and some other stangs.... Maybe the lakefront in New Orleans..maybe somewhere else.

Anyone wanna join us?

Blown02

Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
you gona pay the bills money bags.i havnt been selling alot of crack lately.LOL

Well sh!t if your sellin that, you should be payin the bills for everyone! :pepper:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
you gona pay the bills money bags.i havnt been selling alot of crack lately.LOL
You call me money bags yet you have about 70k dollars worth of cars/trucks :D .

mikestoyz

Established Member
Shes gone...I sold the mustang :cryying:
But I have a kick ass boat!...with a chevy motor :kaboom: :loser: :nono: :nonono:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Just got back from Craigs house. We're stripping the interior out right now and next is the trunk stuff, we're making it light as possible for the new 408 carbed motor and roll cage :-D . J/K w/ ya. He actually smoked a 96-98 cobra on the interstate coming back :thumbsup: .

mikestoyz

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Just got back from Craigs house. We're stripping the interior out right now and next is the trunk stuff, we're making it light as possible for the new 408 carbed motor and roll cage :-D . J/K w/ ya. He actually smoked a 96-98 cobra on the interstate coming back :thumbsup: .
haha...that car screams race me, and when its through, it screams you shouldnt have tried me

Users who are viewing this thread