Battleground Rhino wars!!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a great show. Animal Planet is one of my favorite shows.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
will this be the next koni2012?

No it won't be. Genocide of people only SOMETIMES gets noticed, not animals. Same thing is happening (and has been for quite some time) with elephants for their tusks. What about the sharks that line the floor of the bays in Japan, finned alive and thrown back in the water to essentially drown? Baby seals clubbed to death for their fur? The hunting of whales, dolphins, porpoises, etc...

People barely care about human life, you think they're going to care about an animal's?

Glad to see someone sticking up for a defenseless animal. (They have a gun and are sneaking up on them. Don't care what anyone says, the animals are defenseless)

I can understand hunting/fishing to feed yourself and your family. Not a fan of hunting for sport so I won't take part in it. But if you do, I hope you do the right thing and use everything usable from the animal. Not going to push my views regarding that on anyone so don't push yours on me. Poaching however; killing something for a fin, a tusk, a horn, etc... sickens me.

Last edited by a moderator:

o2k

Noob
Established Member
Some of the livestock companies are pretty nasty here with animal treatment as well..

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Cows aren't nearly extinct. And we breed them for food.

h74978058

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Yep cant wait for it. The real problem is the demand for the ivory. If people were smart enough to do some research and realize that a horn or tusk cant cure anything, then the poaching wouldnt be as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread