Bay Area Meet!!

Gopedxr

Established Member
Hey everyone me and the members from the east bay have been talking and in about a week or two were all getting together. We might hit up the car show at the mall one member suggested.

Anyone is welcome!! Post up!

moonltgold

Concord - Sun Valley Mall to be exact. They have an informal car show there every Friday night (around 5-7 pm) by the Baha Fresh restaurant.

moonltgold

Concord - Sun Valley Mall to be exact. They have an informal car show there every Friday night (around 5-7 pm) by the Baha Fresh restaurant.
There's usually a bunch of GM and old Chrysler stuff, maybe a few Stangs. I would like to see a row (maybe 5 - 10) Terminators all parked together and show some Cobra power.

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
When I get my Mach 1 back from AED I will head over. Should be in a couple weeks.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
There's usually a bunch of GM and old Chrysler stuff, maybe a few Stangs. I would like to see a row (maybe 5 - 10) Terminators all parked together and show some Cobra power.

Id be down to drag my car out to a meet if there are more than 5 cars...:lol1:

How many cars go to this mall meet?:shrug:

moonltgold

Id be down to drag my car out to a meet if there are more than 5 cars...:lol1:

How many cars go to this mall meet?:shrug:

Usually turnout about 30-40 cars -- old hot rods, 60s muscle cars (Camaro, Goats, Hemi Plymouths, Vettes, etc), newer stuff is mostly Chevy and Dodge Charger and maybe a few Stangs -- with an occasional Shelby 500. The Mustang Cobras are not common so I think it would be a good showing for 5 or more of us to show up in mass.

Gopedxr

Established Member
I got almost everyones number and were just about all set. I will be up there soon and we can all roll to this. Lots of people show up. I like the idea of getting 6 or 7 of us!

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Id be down, When you thinking about doing it?
I Work this sat though and I have a cruise/car show with svtoa Sunday to go to.

krazykorean35

Established Member
i went for the first time last friday, definitely a lot more cars than i thought there would be

meet starts around 4:30 at the baja fresh by the mall til dark. it happens every friday

Gopedxr

Established Member
We like the meet at the concord mall : ) Union city is a way for some of us and traffic sucks coming back north.

Users who are viewing this thread