Bay Area Meet!!

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Im down for union city. Concord is quite a ways for me, 1 hour each direction. Union city isn't exactly close either but better.

Last edited:

BayareaSS

Established Member
I'm out there every week. I'll be there this week as well. I saw a torch red terminator cruise through this friday. It was lowered on black fr500s with black stripes on the hood. He did not stop though.

Gopedxr

Established Member
The third everyone! Pms will be sent! me and jeff from this site will be meeting up with JR from oakland and then were trying to meet up with the south bay guys.

Everyone should come out to this meet on friday! Looks for all us with the cobras!

BayareaSS

Established Member
The third everyone! Pms will be sent! me and jeff from this site will be meeting up with JR from oakland and then were trying to meet up with the south bay guys.

Everyone should come out to this meet on friday! Looks for all us with the cobras!

This should be pretty cool. I'll be there in the cobra hunter LOL jk

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Looks like its going to be cool out there. There is never really any cobras out there so this will be a nice change :beer:

Im gonna try to make it. I get my car out of storage tomorrow, if I get the clutch adjusted, Ill be there for sure.:banana:

Gopedxr

Established Member
Lets to do the pre meet in oakland maybe JR? West coast is coming down from sac and others... So i will meet up with him and jeff from walnut creek, then we will go see JR

Gopedxr

Established Member
Umm lets meet in oakland and then we can take canyon road through the hill and then that puts in right near walnut creek and then we can hit the show. Sound good? Canyon is a tight road with lots of turns and its a really cool road. Idk if anyone has been through it before? Its in moraga kinda.

Users who are viewing this thread