BBK LT's + BBK o/r X + SLP LM1

badzinc03

Established Member
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has this setup or any ideas on the sound. I already have the slp lm1 and want to add the rest.

GetBitBiatch

Is that your gf's car?
Established Member
I have the catted BBK X-pipe with SLP LM1 system. The X-pipe was already on the car when I got it with stock after-cat. I'll get a sound file so u can hear it.

FF3

Established Member
badzinc03 said:
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has this setup or any ideas on the sound. I already have the slp lm1 and want to add the rest.

Stay away from the BBK x-pipe. Do a search around here, and you'll see everyone says the same thing, it's the worst sounding x-pipe ever. The previous owner of my Cobra tried one, he had it only for a week cause he told me it sounded so bad it was embarassing.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
FF3 said:
Stay away from the BBK x-pipe. Do a search around here, and you'll see everyone says the same thing, it's the worst sounding x-pipe ever. The previous owner of my Cobra tried one, he had it only for a week cause he told me it sounded so bad it was embarassing.

+1.......

badzinc03

Established Member
Thanks for the help! I definetly wanna do o/r x or h im not quite sure. I love the rasp but i dont want it to be so raspy its annoying.

rACeRs

Established Member
blackmagicmach said:
if u want a o/r x pipe go with dr. gas, best one on the market. if u want catted then go with either bassani or slp.

If your running longtubes then I would agree. If you still have the stock manifolds the upr x-pipe is much better than the dr. gas. The dr. gas has the x right under the tranny so it hangs really low and doesnt sound nearly as good as the upr. Dont try one on a lowered mustang. Take it FWIW, I have had both of them. I sold the dr. gas and kept the upr.

Machinator

Banned
badzinc03 said:

I have this exact setup and it rocks is all I can say. Really, really, really loud.

Users who are viewing this thread