BBS RK Plasma's for sale!!

Painter

Established Member
I have a set of BBS RK Plasma's for sale. 18/8.5-(5.75bs)-18/10-(6.3bs). A few small nicks here and there but nothing special. They are mounted on pilot sports with about 60% tread life left. Pics are in the link below, its a white notchback, 2 pics total. Plus you can enjoy all the other plasma cars shown! Price is $2750.00
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...149/577683-official-bbs-rk-plasma-thread.html

Thanks
Ray

Last edited:

luke87gt

Established Member
Ray, I was hoping to buy these wheels back, but that price tag is out of my league :(

Best of Luck with the sale.

Painter

Established Member
Holy jesus price tag batman... lol

But nice wheels!

New, these wheels were about $4500 with tires.......an asking price of $3450 is nothing crazy especially since you can't buy them anymore. I don't have to sell them, I was just entertaining the idea to see what the market is for them. 8 months ago I was offered $3250 shipped but did not want to sell them at that time.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I guess your right. Id really like to have a set if i could find some for a good price. They are one of my fav wheels.

CivicBeater

Established Member
Trade for 17x9's?
IMG_9214.jpg

foxrodsinc

Established Member
i have black 18" fr500's 18x9 and 18x10 no tires. i also have four sc replicas with new tires. 17x9 and 10. all of these and how much? i am right down the interstate from you.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Nice wheels, but $3450? thats more than i paid for mine brand new w/tires(although that was 4-5 years ago) Good luck with the sale.

Painter

Established Member
Nice wheels, but $3450? thats more than i paid for mine brand new w/tires(although that was 4-5 years ago) Good luck with the sale.

You did not pay less than $3450 for the RK Plasmas with tires. You can get the other silver ones for that price but not the plasma finish. $3450 is a starting point just an FYI.

CivicBeater

Established Member
4 - 17/9 OEM 2003 cobra's? Sure + $2500

Of course plus cash on my end. I'm sorry I didn't specify.

With that said, are you serious about trading for my wheels plus cash?

Please let me know

Thanks

p.s. do you have pics of the actual product for sale?

Painter

Established Member
like i said, these wheels are rare, but they're not extinct but i DID pay less for brand new rims and brand new tires (even including shipping). See post #23.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ck-out-my-silver-03-w-my-new-bbs-plasmas.html

like i mentioned earlier, this was almost 5 years ago....but $3450???

Actually they are extinct, I'm sorry my price bothers you. Its a starting point like I stated before. If your not looking at buying a set why are you posting in my thread about the price?

Users who are viewing this thread