BBS Rk wheel

Silverboost

Established Member
These rims have been discontinued for quite some time.....I was fortunate that when I bought my Cobra the previous owner had put them on the car....only thing I don't like about them is that it's a 10 inch wide rear rim (which can be widened) and you can't put big brakes up front.

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
I really would like a set for my fox body, just having a hard time spending more $ on a set of rims then i did the car at first. I am very happy with my afs 18s. i really like there look on a fox for some reason.

Silverboost

Established Member
These rims were $600 a piece new and when they pop up used they still go for a pretty penny since they are in high demand with very low inventory. I love mine, but it always worries me that if I damage one I am screwed since I would have to then replace all the rims.

Tractionless1

Established Member
These rims have been discontinued for quite some time.....I was fortunate that when I bought my Cobra the previous owner had put them on the car....only thing I don't like about them is that it's a 10 inch wide rear rim (which can be widened) and you can't put big brakes up front.

I saw post last year that only the Plasma's have been discontinued. OP, call BBS direct, see what they say.

gabe1530

Banned
i love mine but am also worried about ruining them b/c they are far and in between.
they have not been in production for quite some time. i doubt bbs would have some laying in the back but you never know.

Tractionless1

Established Member
:??: BBS wheels are German. BBS manufactures OEM wheels for BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Renault, and many others.

Where did you pull that quote from, it's not even in this thread. :shrug: Anyhow I'd be referencing BBS in Prototype Lemans style racing rather than OEM if you want to impress.

1hot281

Established Member
Where did you pull that quote from, it's not even in this thread. :shrug: Anyhow I'd be referencing BBS in Prototype Lemans style racing rather than OEM if you want to impress.

It was in the thread. User got banned. I guess the mods cleaned all his posts from the forums. :shrug:

itSSlow98

Established Member
i love mine but am also worried about ruining them b/c they are far and in between.
they have not been in production for quite some time. i doubt bbs would have some laying in the back but you never know.

I feel the same way but its nice knowing that you could still sell them individually and recoupe a lot of money. Ive had a ton of people try and buy mine but know how hard it is to get them i dont wanna regret it down the road.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
I feel the same way but its nice knowing that you could still sell them individually and recoupe a lot of money. Ive had a ton of people try and buy mine but know how hard it is to get them i dont wanna regret it down the road.

X2 :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread