Be careful what you post on line....

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Planter

You don't make any sense. So you email a black councilman calling him a bunch of racist name and whatnot then get pissed when you get arrested for it. You then go on to cry about how your freedom of speech and expression is being threatened. How about other people's rights not to put up with your bullshit? I don't agree that you should have been charged for a felony but you're retarded if you think you can say whatever you want and nothing will happen to you just because of your freedoms...To me it just sounds like you're all about rights and freedoms for yourself, you just don't give a damn about somebody else's.

You don't have a right to not have your wittle feewings hurt.:cryying:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you have the right to free speech, you do NOT have the right to yell fire in a crowded room. This is akin to yelling fire. The world has changed folks whether you like it or not. People are saying dumb shit and people laugh at them as morons. they laugh until he gets a gun and starts shooting people. they they cry and whine about the police not doing their jobs.

Pick your poison, more dead people because "jokes" on the internet are ignored, or a few morons off the street because they are incapable of living in a civilized society without making totally dumbass remarks that they KNOW will cause people to report them to the cops.

frankly I will take the latter.

I do not agree with what you have to say,but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

First off this wasn't even a direct threat it was a joke in poor taste. Look this guy was obviously an idiot for saying this but jailing someone for something like this is a slippery slope imo. Quite frankly it scares the shit out of me. This must have been in.... O wait it was. Our society is getting so ****ed. We keep taking peoples liberties for the sake of security and a lot of the time we end up jeopardizing both.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This is why the majority of people wouldn't last 5 minutes in the Military. This type of shit talking goes on 24/7 on the flightline, backshop, chow hall, dorms, and almost all the time during off time.

That's where I learned!

the difference is that in the military you can see the facial expressions and the body language of the individual speaking and so you can pretty much tell if it is a bad joke by an idiot or a very real threat. Not so much on the interwebs.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
the difference is that in the military you can see the facial expressions and the body language of the individual speaking and so you can pretty much tell if it is a bad joke by an idiot or a very real threat. Not so much on the interwebs.

Exactly is was about to post the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread