Be careful what you post on line....

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Happened on another board....

member posts:

There is a movie theater out there, that i may just shoot up because of you people!

;)

then this is posted

Hmmmm. Wonder if I should report this????

followed by:
Report it to the Cathedral City Police Dept.
68700 Ave Lalo Guerrero Cathedral City, CA 92234

(760) 770-0300

he also posts his name and address

then:

NOW THERE IS SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT YOU SICK ****. GUESS I SHOULD FORWARD THIS POST TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES SO THEY CAN GET YOUR NAME & INFO FROM MONTY.WOULDNT WANT TO IGNORE ANY WARNING SIGNS HERE & YOU END UP DOING SOMETHING STUPID.I AM JUST A CONCERNED YELLOWBULLET MEMBER.

And yesterday this is posted:

BoomHeadShot2.gif

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Dudes a moron. If this was pre-Dark Knight nothing would have happened. Imagine the shit storm if he actually did something and no one spoke up

Just a thought

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I'm appalled that you can actually be put in jail for a non-specific "threat". This country is so ****ed.

You know for a fact, if something did happen a few days later, people would be irate that something was not done by the authorities when that man made those threats.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Haha what a jackass. He got what he deserved. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes. You can't just go off and say stupid s*** like that.

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Double edge sword here

Sent with my over sized Johnson

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm appalled that you can actually be put in jail for a non-specific "threat". This country is so ****ed.

How is this any different than someone calling someone on the telephone and threatening to kill them, or calling in a bomb threat? So if it isn't face to face or if it doesn't actually happen it should be ignored?

So if something is posted online when it comes to threats you're automatically supposed to just ignore it because it's the internet? You have freedom of speech but you also have the freedom of not being a dumb ass and posting threats of shooting people and places up online...

As said above, it's a double edged sword.

Last edited:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Pretty simple here. Don't post stupid shit about killin innocent folks.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
The lesson here is not have your personal information available to people online.

oldmodman

Established Member
The lesson here is not have your personal information available to people online.

True.

But as quite a few people have discovered. We have some badass detectives here on SVTPerformance.

You don't need to threaten someone. Just ship some dented headers to feel the wrath of Gods.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
True.

But as quite a few people have discovered. We have some badass detectives here on SVTPerformance.

You don't need to threaten someone. Just ship some dented headers to feel the wrath of Gods.

Dont give those people too much credit. People use the same username on many places and make it easy to get personal information. For sell threads you might find their phone numbers or other personal information. Stuff like that.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member

Maybe, but unless one goes to great lengths to be hidden, one can be easliy found. all that is really needed is the IP addy and email on the account and it's fairly easy to track someone down.

LD50

comfortably numb
Established Member
Knowing how things are these days (with terrorism, movie theatre shootings, just all around crazy ****ed up shit) I'm not surprised it went that far. You just can't say that shit anymore. Sad, but that's just how it is.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
So what you are saying is wait till something actually happens THEN do something about it after? Great thinking :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread