Beamer Bashing

hcracerx

Established Member
It was around 8:30 Saturday morning, and I was on the way to work. Since it was Saturday, I was driving the weekend car ('93 GT w/ 347c.i.). I'm sitting at a stoplight, wishing I was back in bed, and a BMW M coupe pulls up next to me (If you can't picture it, an M coupe is like...think Z3 station wagon). I didn't notice at first because I was zoning so bad, but he got my attention by moving forward and rolling back over and over again. I looked over and he was looking right at me. I thought to myself "What the hell is he doing?!?!?", and then I realized...this idiot is STAGING on me! Naturally I was wide awake in an instant and giggling like a schoolgirl to myself. The light turned and I gave him the move just to be sure I wasn't imagining things. When he hit it, I hit and was already a good half car on him before I shifted out of 1st, and it just got uglier from there. Down the road a bit I had to stop before turning onto the freeway onramp. Mr. M coupe came up next to me on the left side, and made an illegal right hand turn around me at a red light from the #2 lane. So, after making my stop, I made my right onto the onramp and stood on it, flying by him while still on the ramp and didn't see him again after that. I went on to work and had a decidedly better day because of the experience.

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
ah very nice, a new member and starts it out well with some Sat. morning fun with an unsuspecting Bimmer thinking he'll tear a redneck a new one in his Mullettmobile. nice kill and welcome to the boards.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Nice kill man. Always nice to here about a Beamer owner getting there rear end handed to them. I hope that this experience reminded the guy that his watered down americanized version of a BMW is nothing compared to the true Autobahn cruisers that you always here about in the magazines over in germany.

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
kinda off topic, but cobrabro, got any pics of your car? i wanna see that shade of red, sounds nice.

and yea, i've been on the Autobahn, not a place ricers could hang out on lol.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTnv
kinda off topic, but cobrabro, got any pics of your car? i wanna see that shade of red, sounds nice.

and yea, i've been on the Autobahn, not a place ricers could hang out on lol.

Yeah ASAP man, Iv been waiting for a nice saturday to roll around so I can get lots of nice shots to show off... So far the passed 2 weekends its rained or snowed :(

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> Mr. M coupe came up next to me on the left side, and made an illegal right hand turn around me at a red light from the #2 lane.

I like that move he made. Ms are evil and evil needs to be rid of.

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Yeah ASAP man, Iv been waiting for a nice saturday to roll around so I can get lots of nice shots to show off... So far the passed 2 weekends its rained or snowed :(
ouch!

kinda like the way it's been sunny a total of about 25 mins in the past 3 weeks in the Northeastern part of Ohio. fall/winter can suck pretty bad.

taronis

Banned
The cobra has been put down for a long winter's nap only to emerge on sunny dry days for a stretch and a look round. Oh but the winter metimorphesis!!!! Ahahahahahaha! Pullies and chips and CAI tuning, freeflow exhausts and timeslips a pruning, steel brake lines and evil DOT 4... Spring will see many passed and thwarted!!!! Ahahahahahahahaha!

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by taronis
The cobra has been put down for a long winter's nap only to emerge on sunny dry days for a stretch and a look round. Oh but the winter metimorphesis!!!! Ahahahahahaha! Pullies and chips and CAI tuning, freeflow exhausts and timeslips a pruning, steel brake lines and evil DOT 4... Spring will see many passed and thwarted!!!! Ahahahahahahahaha!
lol, as it is for alot of us. My S/C '95 will see a full exhaust and pulleys and some interior work with the cabin while in my bottom basement. Ah yes, many must beware come Spring.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> The cobra has been put down for a long winter's nap

So sad...If only you were in Cali...

taronis

Banned
Originally posted by ox03
> The cobra has been put down for a long winter's nap

So sad...If only you were in Cali...

Heck,
Then I wouldn't be able to enjoy my winter sports.
1. Snow Rally in my WRX (the drive to work).
2. The slush and mush foot race (behind the snow blower).
3. The slip and carry (wood to the fireplace).
4. The Yellow Snow obstacle course (lots of dogs in these New Hampshire woods! Coyotes and Black Bears too!!!)
5. The flanel strip and zug-zug (The wife looks good in plaid flannel.)

Besides I'll be in Los Gatos in January and February. I enjoy cursing the Hertz counter help for renting all of the Mustangs to the GD Japanese Tourists!!!!! They tried to stick me with a MINIVAN last month! Cripes, a MINIVAN!!!! Those BASTARDS!!

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by taronis
Heck,
Then I wouldn't be able to enjoy my winter sports.
1. Snow Rally in my WRX (the drive to work).
2. The slush and mush foot race (behind the snow blower).
3. The slip and carry (wood to the fireplace).
4. The Yellow Snow obstacle course (lots of dogs in these New Hampshire woods! Coyotes and Black Bears too!!!)
5. The flanel strip and zug-zug (The wife looks good in plaid flannel.)

Besides I'll be in Los Gatos in January and February. I enjoy cursing the Hertz counter help for renting all of the Mustangs to the GD Japanese Tourists!!!!! They tried to stick me with a MINIVAN last month! Cripes, a MINIVAN!!!! Those BASTARDS!!
HA! Just move outside of Tahoe at Donner Summit in CA! Want some winter weather, you got it there! HAHA!

taronis

Banned
Ya mean where the Donner Party had to resort to canibalism?

I like 4 seasons at my house -- besides, a good New England Nor'easter is something to see!

The Blizzard of ’78 on Revere Beach
c '99 taronis

Wind whipped smells up from the tide
Upper-beach sand scouring our hide
The sea tossed from side to side
The sky darkening above on high
Winter’s wind blows wild on the coast
A Nor’easter we will host

The cold, the wind, the churning beach
Bubbling tide, our homes we must reach
The wind topples trees, and wires, and fences
The sea claims all beyond concrete defenses
The snow now hisses in the brine, inch upon inch, all at one time

The cold bites like a pack of wolves
Its icy grip tears and pulls
The snow drifts heavy on the sand, inch upon inch, covering the land
The sea pounds heavy on the walls
All about the winter howls
This fearful night on Revere beach
In the late 70’s

BlackCobra96

"Looks more like a morfed AC GREMLIN acually!! UGLY!!! But that M-power engine is sweet."

Don't be insulting people's cars...an AC Gremlins aren't that ugly. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread