Bear 96-04 Mustang Extreme big brake kit

jamescb77

Established Member
Hey guys i have a lightly used big brake kit that i need to get rid of since i no longer have the car. This is a great kit and let me tell you it will yank your car to a stop.
Baer 96-04 Mustang Extreme Big Brake Kit (Front) [1261022] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs
the link is to the kit i have and i know the description says 6 piston but if you look at the pic you can see they are 4 piston as are mine. The rotors are two piece and the pads and rotors are both in great shape with lots of wear left.

The person who bought the car didn't want the brakes so he got stockers.These sell for 2865 brand new so im gonna start at 1400OBO. Thats a solid OBO so please feel free to make offers. I don't get on here much but please feel free to text me anytime 812-899-0194.
thanks

Last edited:

Kartracer

Established Member
you may want to try racing junk, or the NASA American Iron forums. GL with the sale.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
If this is the 13.5'' rotor its the same thing that I have.. I have this kit mounted on my stock 98 Cobra wheels and it fit..

jamescb77

Established Member
1000 shipped is the lowest i will go. I have had about 5 people offer me this and then will never contact me to complete the deal. First person with 1k can take these home.

jamescb77

Established Member
I just want to address a few things. These brakes are dirty. They are used. They have been sitting for a few months. The need a good cleaning but the are in mechanically perfect shape and with a good cleaning would look very nice as well. I put a tape on the rotor this morning and it is 14" diameter. I am going to try to clean these up this weekend but only having 1 day off doesn't leave a lot of time and i have some other priorities that i need to get to first.

Users who are viewing this thread