beat a 35th SS tonight....

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
Unless your 302 is modded, I'm going to call bs on ya. Let's here your mods.

nice logic, why dont you just say something bad about my mother...lol j/k!!

my car isnt blown or anything. It is N/A. But I do have pretty much every bolt-on short of heads/cam. And I also have some other bigger mods that are not bolt-on. LOTS of weight reduction on an already light as hell car. Down to 2800 lbs as it sits. I am actually really surprised how well this car runs and the cars it has under its belt thus far. Those factory no-a/c cars just seem to run so much better, even than the ones with the delete kit. :shrug:

Lets see, so far;
1)two LT-1 Vettes
2)LS-1 Vette
3)LS-1 SS Camaro
4)LS-1 Z-28
5)two LS-1 Trans-Ams
6)'99 Cobra
7)many many many 2V GT's
8)a few nice foxbodies
9)many other not important enough to list cars... lol

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
gears, rockers... other internals related to heads but still using stock heads. I dont consider head work and related hardware bolt-on.

some ppl consider gears bolt on, but i dont. 3.73:1 is my ratio of choice.

HrsPlayingLs1

Established Member
Lets see, so far;
1)two LT-1 Vettes
2)LS-1 Vette
3)LS-1 SS Camaro
4)LS-1 Z-28
5)two LS-1 Trans-Ams
6)'99 Cobra
7)many many many 2V GT's
8)a few nice foxbodies
9)many other not important enough to list cars... lol

Sounds like you got a LS1 killer to me.....If you ever make it to St.Charles maybe we can play alittle.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
well i doubt i will ever be up that far and if you are pushing 422 on the juice, you will win. My car is not the end all of foxes and still has a LOT of room for improvement. I have been beaten my fair share of times. One day I will have heads/cam/blower, but there are a lot of little things im gonna do first. This is my daily driver, so I have to do all the little safety and prerequisite things first. I cant risk fuggin something up b/c I got antsy and skipped a step. Right now I'm looking at a 255 LPH fuel pump, new sender, T-rexx in-line, 30# injectors, and new calibration on pro-m. then come the heads and cam. I figure by spring it will be ready to start taking challenges from the big boys. I am expecting in the range of 360RWHP with all that in conjunction with current mods. Then comes new rods, crank, pistons, oil pan w/ pickup, and hopefully a longtube setup. sometime a year after that will be the blower. lol

HrsPlayingLs1

Established Member
I don't spray that is on the motor. I just like that phrase for some reason. Thats cool, good luck to the car and be safe out there.

Users who are viewing this thread